“First Guest”

Ranked #39 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“First Guest”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of being the first guest at their Aero City Hotel which has opened on 24th Dec 13 .The hotel’s location is excellent for a business/ family traveller as it is within 5-10 minutes drive from T3 or 1D terminals of Delhi airport .The reception staff were very courteous and the entire lobby has a very welcoming feel to it .The coffee shop and the pool are just beyond the entrance lobby and provide soothing sense of arrival. Check in was very smooth and in a couple of minutes I was given the keys of my room .The long corridors have marble flooring and interesting graffiti on the walls throughout to keep you in great humour. The room was spacious and well lit. I had a duplex suite which had a outdoor Jacuzzi but i couldn’t use it as it was too cold outside .Beds are nice and comfortable with soft pillows. Breakfast had a good spread and the taste was excellent .The only drawback is that there is no market / shopping area nearby currently but there is a Delhi Metro station within walking distance so connectivity to city centre is no problem. Overall a very satisfying stay and i look forward to my next visit to Delhi

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the inner courtyard which has a great view of a large pool and sundeck
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shivam70
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Had a confirmed booking for mid november 2013 with the hotel. However, due to some operation permissions, the hotel was unable to operate on my booking dates. Mr. Sukhbeen singh, painstakingly rescheduled my booking to a nearby hotel of equal grade, arrange complimentary airport transfers, and also offered huge discount by making part payment of the alternate hotel. Eventually, the hotel stay costed me double of the original booking however, very satisfied with the hotel staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Hi all, I know this hotel chain for long time now. But Delhi was my first stay as they were open new and i was one of first few guests. But any how i felt the experience was very good. Staff was very friendly and helpful and kind to take care of all my needs. Food was excellent, rooms were clean, with comfortable bed and washroom. Room dining service was excellent. A worth experience stay near to airport in new developed Aero city, within few minutes travel to city. With nearby few new big names of hotels available, lemon tree premier is worth staying with decent price compare to them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business