“Wonderfull experience with no hit to my pocket!!”

The Four Fountains Spa
Ranked #10 of 111 Spas & Wellness in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Fountains Spa is India's largest chain of affordable health spas. We offer spa therapies for de-stressing, detoxification, immunity and beauty for men and women. Therapies offered include over 20 massages, body polishes, body wraps and facials.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The treatment was simply outstanding..... Steam was too good & i get really satisfied by this spa....all services are good & this was the best spa that i had visited till now.

I tried their Red Thyme massage which is not availabe anywhere else...this massage is their recent launch only for winters. Good job!!!

TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and we could deliver to your expectations and that you were satisfied with the overall services. Thanks :)

There are newer reviews for The Four Fountains Spa

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Four fountain is bit different, i experince their new winter therapy called RED..its very relaxing...therapist is good and know the exact pressure point. Ambience is OK..only problem sometime its noisy as construction going on near by. The Spa is having same gender therapy which is quite rare now a days. Overall good experince

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

These guys know their Job. The Touch of the Masseuse on my feet cud tell me that yes I am at the right place. The questions of the Therapist were just appropriate to make them decide, what therapy I needed. That is what I call Professionalism. I am happy and proud to be at a place, who mean business and deliver it too. A rare Commodity, found in the capital city of Delhi. A city where people Brag a lot but do not deliver, but this was a big surprise. Kindly maintain the same attitude. You will keep on having me quite often along with my other friends.

1  Thank Raaj K

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and you felt refreshed and rejuvenated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very near to AIIMS, new and plush.
Came out refreshed.
Staff was courteous and well trained.
Every thing is new and as per four fountains specification, there were no surprises.

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. Thanks :)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of the best SPAs in the city.....very newly opened....and after taking their services last week, I'm sure that Four Fountains is going to be a name to reckon with in the very near future.
Very polite and well trained therapists....good reception.....they even had a doctor who was not trying to sell the various therapies...but recommneding them basis your lifestyle and problems.
The aesthetics were different....rooms were very clean and the aroma in the whole SPA was very calming.
I'm a cost conscious person....and for me getting a 5 star SPA treatment at really affordable prices was the biggest differentiator!....Good going four fountains....look forward to many more visits!