“Authentic Delhi Experience”

The Delhi Way Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 188 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: At The Delhi Way we offer tours within the city of Delhi for individuals & small groups; our tours are a combination of sightseeing, shopping, food & great conversation. These trips can be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days. And since we personally accompany the traveller, we ensure that they enjoy their local experiences in the city without worrying about getting lost or any other anxieties they may have. We also offer ‘interest’ based experiences like pottery making, madhubani painting, yoga, shopping for an Indian outfit, cooking classes & many more. Outside Delhi excursion includes a day trip to Agra that goes beyond the typical Mughal history. So, if you're in Delhi on vacation or work, and want to experience the city the local way get in touch with us.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I were in India in October 2012 for our honeymoon. Through a friend of a friend we heard about Prianka and Divya's guided tours with their company, The Delhi Way. We booked them for our second day in India in the hopes that they would help us settle in and explore the city better than we would be able to by ourselves. Our expectations were exceeded. They came up with a full itinerary including forts, food and fashion! They really catered to our specific requests and know the city so well. We had such a great first day we booked another. There was no way we would have been able to see and do even half as much if we were on our own. They also helped us plan the remainder of our trip and gave great suggestions for day trips and places to visit outside Delhi. Divya and Prianka's friendly, candid, and outgoing nature made them more than just guides. They really made our trip and we are still in contact with them now that we're back at home.

1  Thank Andrea S

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first time in India for work related, and a friend recommended me The Delhi Way Day Tours. Even before my trip, the Delhi Way gave us lots of suggestions about transportation, accomodiations, schedules, prices, everything, so we could make an informed decision of our plans. Our trip to Delhi was short, two days, we visited Old and New Delhi and Agra. We had personalized tours very knowledgable and entertaining. The Delhi Way staff was awesome, treatmeant was amazing! I would definitely wouldn't go back without them!

3  Thank GNMD
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We created a custom tour: a day of shopping, lunch and sites with The Delhi Way last month and it was the highlight of our trip to India. Divya and Prianka gave us an insiders trip through New Delhi, taught us so much about the history, the culture, and customs of people in North India. Priceless. This experience went above and beyond any tour experience I've ever had and was my favorite day in New Delhi. After our day with them I felt like we had made friends in India.

3  Thank edgyjunecleaver
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We only had two days to spare, but the Delhi Way accommodated us so that we got to see all the major sights and the life in both Delhi and Agra. The personalized tour guides were very knowledgable and entertaining. The staff was thoughtful and accommodating to our needs. We got to see the major landmarks, enjoy the food, experience life in the city and in the country and see the countryside - I wouldn't go back to visit the area again without them.

2  Thank KAPatrick
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went with some friends on a Delhi Way tour of both Agra and Delhi. Everything was well organized with very knowledgable and friendly tour guides. The thing that stood out for me was how the Delhi Way designed the tours to include sites and experiences that usually only locals get to see and enjoy. We visited a small village and got to meet and have fun with the locals. We went to lunch at local hot spots - not tourist spots. We shopped at hidden gems. We got to see all the big must sees (e.g., the Taj Mahal) but also got true local flavor. It was fantastic mix, very well designed for us. It was a very memorable experience that I continue to talk about.

4  Thank Thomas_R_12693