“Good food and service”

Ranked #543 of 12,749 Restaurants in New Delhi
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a late lunch on the recommendation of our driver. Shared a starter, two Indian dishes (dum aloo especially good), rice, roti and dessert for about R2000, and were very full - wobbled away from the table! WiFi available, good service, plenty of non-Indian food if that is what you are after. Price is towards the high end but you are eating in one of the better parts of the city.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had been to Connaught place in Delhi last week for shopping . Upon completion of shopping I was looking for a good restaurant to have my lunch. As I was walking through the corridor of Connaught place Doorman in front of Ardor suggested me to have a look at the ambience inside the restaurant and if liked to try the food. The restaurant was upstairs and one has to take stairs to reach. Restaurant was very nice, less crowded and the waiters were very friendly and helpful in my choosing the food from the menu card. I tried vegetable lajawab as suggested by the waiter and tandoori roti to be served hot one by one. The food was very tasty and differently made in two tier style from green leaves and vegetables. Those who want to try Indian cuisine particularly North Indian can try this restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ardor is tucked away in first floor. Place is well laid out, has a quaint but modern look to it (maybe because of the Connought Place architecture). The menu has a good spread. The service is excellent - probably the best I have seen in Delhi, where the service in general is poor. The food quality was good - not greasy, but good North Indian food. There is also continental and Thai fare, which I did not try this time. I will go back to this place, given its location and service (as well as the good food).

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had organized a party for some of my friends and made a booking for 18 people in a private area. The owner convinced me on sitting in the open terrace by assuring mist fans on the terrace and a private area for us. We reached the place at 9 PM and I was shocked to see small 3 tables arranged for us on the terrace with no privacy and not even normal fans leave alone mist fans. It took their manager 1.5 hours to arrange an alternate place for us. Finally at 10.30 we got the tables inside the restaurant. Then these people did not have Whiskey Glasses and served whiskey in Beer Glasses. they went a step further and did not serve the food as per the pre-approved menu given by me. Overall a Pathetic place with no Customer Service at all. A mail sent to the owner about all this remains unanswered even after a month.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

When you goto a restaurant you expect 3 things...

1) Great food
2) WOW Ambiance &
3) Perfect Service

Ardor satisfied all of the above expectations! I visited this place with my husband for dinner and LOVED it... If you are a vegetarian like me, you will know excatly what I'm talking about :)

MUST GO!