“Fabulous”

Ranked #481 of 12,822 Restaurants in New Delhi
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I've made several trips to Delhi in the past few years, hence I've been to pretty much all the popular lounges, clubs, and restaurants. This year I got a chance to hang out at Ardor and it immediately became my favorite hang out spot in Delhi. I absolutely loved the food. The infrastructure is beautiful, especially the balcony area. The staff was extremely friendly and catered to all my needs promptly. The music was to my liking as well. I'm definitely looking forward to dining and partying at Ardor again during my next visit to Delhi....

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've recently moved to Delhi and was looking for a bar/restaurant that wasn't too pretentious (in the west is best way) with outdoor seating that was bearable (some sort of breeze in the middle of the city?!).
I went here with a friend last weekend and was made to feel at home by Pradeep the Manager who had the perfect level of customer service (I've been in India 6 months and you normally get 1) no customer service or 2) over acted fake customer service).
I'll be heading back here - Good Mocktails too :)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had lunch here on a recommendation. I could tell they were choosing someplace "safe" for Westerners, as most of the diners were foreign. The food was OK, the ambiance pleasant, and there was a good selection of Indian and non-Indian food. But nothing really stood out and the place is expensive for India. I'm certain that there are much better restaurants for the money in Delhi.

1  Thank Dave's_reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Oh!! I must say Ardor is one of the best restaurant i have recently visited. The food is good and with great ambiance it tastes even better. Lounge on the 2nd floor is a good place chill out. I surely coming back.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We spent the morning in old Delhi and wanted to have lunch. We took a Tuk Tuk to Connaught Place and was recommended this restaurant on the second floor. It was nice to get away from the hustle bustle of central Delhi for a nice lunch. The menu is extensive and features both Indian and other ethnic foods. The service was first rate in a clean environment. it seemed a bit expensive for India.