“Great trip with ziptrip”

ZipTrips.in- Day Tours
Delhi Independent Sightseeing Day Tour
Ranked #150 of 490 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ZipTrips.in offers Hassle Free, All Inclusive One Day Private Tours all across India. Our base prices include all car and driver related expenses including - tolls, taxes, parking and driver charges. For additional charge, customers can add tour guides, entrance tickets or activity reservations. We are committed to making "Discovering India, Hassle Free."
UAE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip with ziptrip”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a great time in Agra and Ziptrip made easy for us,Thanks to Mouzam who helped me online to plan and gave best package for one day tour with reasonable value.Great service,,keep the good work,.,

1 Thank Anuradha M

Plano, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very good”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

These guys are reliable and provide very professional service. Right from the time I went to their website , to booking a daytrip to Agra to receiving the driver info ( the day before actual date of travel) everything was perfect. The car arrived on time and was clean.The reason I give them a 4 and not a 5 was that the driver lost his way to Fatehpur Sikri and again lost his way inside Agra and we lost a good 2 hours in that... else everything was spot-on..

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“5star+ service”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

If this is your first trip to India or Delhi this service is a must!!! I have travelled the world but for some reason was slightly worried about being in delhi. So, before arriving I began planning my trip and trying to work out the best way of seeing everything and that's when I discovered zip trips.in - as I was working my way through their site Yunesh popped up on the chat asking if I required any advice or assistance. I basically told him what I was looking for and he basically arranged my whole trip for me which was a day tour of Delhi then another trip to Agra to see the taj and fort.

When we arrived in Delhi in the early hours the hotel I booked wasnt what I expected so I changed hotels and went onto zip trips web so I could let them know the change of location for pickup. They provide a 24/7 support service so Amani got back to me straight away and arranged for the driver to come to hotel we where unhappy with and transfer us to our new hotel before starting our tour.

As agreed, in the morning our driver arrived, very smart and excellent English and took us by air conditioned car which was also immaculate to our new hotel and also on our tour which was amazing!!!! We visited all the major sites (Qatar minar, red fort, raj ghat, lotus, India gate, market etc). As soon as we got in the car and before the tour ended Amani called us on the drivers phone to make sure the driver was on time, we seen what we wanted to see and also that we enjoyed the day- it's personal touches like this that make all the difference.

On Day2 we were picked up by our same driver (which we were really pleased with as we already knew him now). We left for Agra at 7am and chose to go via the expressway route which is a little more money but really worth it as its a long journey. By mid morning we were in Agra and were met by our tour guide for the day, which is also a little more but again worth it. With these guys you get more than just a good tour but also feel very safe and they give you a lot of good advice about pick pockets etc. our tour of the Taj was outstanding and our guide also acted as our personal photographer and took the famous 'Diana' shot of us which is pricelesss!!!! We also got one which looks like we are 'pinching' the top of the taj! All in the taj was everything we thought it would be and our guide made it so much more of an experience by telling us the facts, history and also personal stories. After the taj we headed over to the fort which gave us a really good insight into the Mughal dynasty and see the inside of a great Indian palace. After the fort our driver took us to a local restaurant for lunch where we had the most amazing vegetable curry and nan bread before doing some shopping in local bazaars before heading back to Delhi.

All in we had amazing experiences with zip trips. They provide a professional, safe, affordable service for tourists and I would highly recommend them to any tourist wishing more of a personalised service.

1 Thank Gary M
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Agra Day Trip”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The day trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal was excellent. Driver was on-time, polite and very professional, trip was very smooth. Pricing for the package is very high value. The customer service of ZipTrips is one of the best I have come across in a web travel company. From the original booking, to the email and direct telephone confirmation follow-up (a first!), to calling the hotel to confirm pick-up time, to the call to the driver shortly after our trip began to confirm everything was ok (also a first!)- the team made us feel like we were their #1 priority. I recommend ZipTrips without any reservations for a smooth and professional experience in India!

west seattle, WA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great round trip day tour of Hardiwar”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My sister and I used Zip Trips to book a round trip day trip between Delhi and Hardiwar. If you don't already know, the traffic in India is terrifying death defying gridlock. Our driver was safe and patient. He was courteous and respectful. We did request, and pay extra for, an English understanding driver. While he couldn't converse with us in English, he tried his best to communicate to the best of his ability. If in India again, I'd happily use Zip Trips to book another excursion. Their support online and via phone was consistently greatly customer service.

Visited February 2013