Tripadvisor
New Delhi
3,132 results
All reviews redfox hotel clever fox cafe chef sunil lemon tree excellent housekeeping delhi airport house keeping housekeeping staff special thanks budget hotel restaurant staff front office rooms are small comfortable stay nice service taking care basic amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can feel a friendly atmosphere around and all staff are really so polite and Housekeeping is just amazing Mr. shiv has manage very well just like he is always be ready to full fill your wishes... Foods are average need to look on this may shoulder provide more options in Buffet Dinner.

Overall Fantastic

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Them is amazing and so hard working. And always keep a smile. Hats off to her and for such a great hospitality and excellence in her service. And the food was also good. Thank you redfox and a special thanks to Them.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff were very approachable and helpful. The breakfast was very good. They arranged for a taxi to pick us up from the airport and then back again at the end of our stay. The rooms was very good & fresh with comfortable furniture and the bed was comfortable too. We would definitely stay here again.It was a wonderful experience. Good hospitality.❣️❣️❣️❣️

Trip type: Traveled with family

Mr.Aman,
Mr.Siddhart,
Mr.Dharmendar.
Good food and Ambience.
Near to Airport which saves time as well.
Great place to stay in town

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this hotel for Trip to Delhi and find a very good hospitality by the hotalier .

Very nice staff and hotelier food awesome amd enjoy the lot.

This are I can say one if the best hotel this is.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple