“Excellent for the airport”

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
Ranked #24 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had the misfortune of a 28 hour delay at Delhi on our flight home. British Airways placed us in this hotel overnight and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel has clearly been opened quite recently and it is bright and clean. The rooms are more than adequate with a very comfortable bed and a flat screen TV. The bathroom is slightly on the small side however it does the job. We didn't visit the pool area but it looked very impressive. The staff were very helpful and polite and coped very well with a sudden influx of 300 guests and were professional at all times. This isn't a hotel you would use for a prolonged stay in Delhi due to its location but if you require a hotel for the airport or just for a couple of nights this would be a good choice. Well done Red Fox.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

Write a ReviewReviews (2,040)

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We landed at IGI airport and were taken to the Redfox since it had been pre-booked by our travel agent. The security staff were cheerful and polite and helpful. Check-in was a breeze since all payments had been made upfront and the staff were polite and cheerful.
The hotel was spic and span and the room, though small was bright and comfortable. The view was nothing to speak about and all we could see were concrete buildings.
The airconditioning was adequate and did not get too cold, which was great for my roommate but could have been better for me.
The bathroom, though small, was nicely laid out with everything easy to reach and with the convenience of a health faucet.
The breakfast was very average and limited in menu and the taste was also bland.
The wakeup call was ontime and with a follow up reminder too!
The early morning breakfast on the day we had to leave, was limited to a cold breakfast of cereals and boiled eggs, which was a disappointment.
The DLF mall at Vasanth Kunj is very closeby and hence shopping is closeby and very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This hotel could not have been better. For the price, and location it fit my needs perfectly. I ended up extending my stay I liked it so much. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was great and pool was very nice. I really liked the 24 hour cafe.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The place is good.This hotel was conveniently located 10 minutes from the Dehli Airport. The room looked as if it had been designed by a Japanese interior designer. My husband was so impressed by its design that he took photos of it to possibly build an efficient guest house at our home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This hotel was conveniently located 10 minutes from the Dehli Airport. The room looked as if it had been designed by a Japanese interior designer. My husband was so impressed by its design that he took photos of it to possibly build an efficient guest house at our home. The dinner buffet was excellent. Ramul at the restaurant was an excellent waiter and Rajesh at the front desk was efficient and helpful. My husband and I would strongly recommend this hotel for its design, cleanliness and excellent staff.

3  Thank Janet M

Reviewed April 4, 2014

My wife and I spent part of a day at the hotel. Our room was clean and the accommodation comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good. This is a basic hotel. No frills. Not a place to stay for an extended period of time. But if you need a place close to the airport that is safe and gaily decorated (fox artwork is on every wall), this is a good choice. The staff is friendly, too.

3  Thank John H

Reviewed March 31, 2014

If you're reading this in the UK then the nearest equivalent would be a Premier Inn - clean, tidy, modern decor, nice comfortable rooms etc but no frills.
Service on the front desk was first class.
The dining experience was very poor on the Sunday morning as the restaurant was overwhelmed by a huge party who ate almost everything in sight. All the bread, cakes etc were gone and I had to ask twice for the bread to be replenished so I could make myself some toast. At one stage I offered to pop into the kitchen and fetch it myself and the poor lad almost fainted. Now they must have known how many people they had staying that night and how much breakfast they were going to need but they still just put one poor sod into bat with a frying pan to cope with all the orders.
Was I impressed? No.

One thing that did impress me was seeing a young man clearly with learning difficulties working along with the other guys - in all my travels in India I have never encountered this before and I salute Red Fox as an enlightened employer.

2  Thank imacbeth
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport. We are happy to know you found our hotel crisp and clean and appreciated our policy of employing differently abled people. Lemon Tree is an equal opportunity employer and provides an inclusive work environment to people from all walks of life.

We have also taken a serious note of your experience at Clever Fox – our 24X7 casual dining restaurant and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on a particular day during your stay with us. Being a new hotel and having commenced our operations just recently, your perceptive inputs will only help us improve from here. We are relooking at our predefined processes to handle such one-on situations better in the future. We assure you of an improved experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Hotel General Manager
Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.