“Nice Stay Cordial Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport

Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
Ranked #26 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Nice Stay Cordial Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

A nice affordable hotel with all modern facilities. Close to both Airport terminals and walking distance from Delhi Aerocity Metro station. Managers & staff were very cordial. food available 24x7 .All services including airport drop and pick up were on time. Good to see they value customers more than only making money. Retention charges were waived for my friend who could not arrive as flight was diverted to Mumbai due to bad weather conditions.

Room Tip: Single occupancy rooms are smaller but good enough for 1-2 night stay.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Anirban85
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stay @ redfox was a surprisingly pleasant event with the levels of hospitality comparable to any 5 star properties in the city. The staff went out of their way to ensure comfort at my stay .. The food was delicious and the stay extremely comfortable .. I would definitely it a big thumbs up to everyone @redfox espically amit(pony tail guy) from housekeeping with a heart stolen smile.

Keep it up:)

Room Tip: choose room with pool facing view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank 936pksingh

San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

For an overnight stay near the Indira Gandhi airport in Delhi, you can't get more for your money than the Red Fox. It's brand new, clean, and has wonderful food. There's a gym with modern equipment and reasonable laundry services. The employees are extremely eager to please. The rooms are small but it had one of the best showers in our entire stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank oldandwiser
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2014

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Good stay. Budget hotel. Nice ambience. Duplex room must visit. Red fox Resturant food is great. I like the pictures of fox all around the hotel and the jokes too. Clean and fresh environment. If coming to delhi for business it is a good deal. Ha

Stayed December 2013
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Fox Aerocity on two different occasions in January 2014. Overall I was very pleased. Keep in mind it is a budget traveller's hotel, but I found the cost to be fair, the location convenient, the rooms small but well-equipped and very clean, the restaurant good, and the service fantastic. I'll definitely be returning the next time I find myself in Delhi.

• Stayed January 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed here for two night that was excellent. Nice, modern and very clean room. All over you can see different foxes from lobby wall and even in rooms too. Good buffet breakfast and dinner layout with sufficient and tasty varieties. All in all value for money. The most important thing the caring staff who will take care of you in all the areas starting at the check in at reception Vijay, housekeeping Priti and Satish, in restaurant Ram, Meraj and one boy i forgot the name, even in the lobby cleaning boy wish you with a charming smile. Definitely this hotel is worth to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had been to Clever Fox restaurant for Dinner with friends.Had an awesome experience out there.A great place to hangout with friends and family.Thanks to Kenneth and his staff for the warm hospitality.
Will be surely visiting the restaurant again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel – Delhi Airport. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable time with us.