“The best homestay I have experienced!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Familynest Homestay
Ranked #130 of 1,054 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
“The best homestay I have experienced!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It was my first time to India ever. I was on my own, I did not know what to expect and above all, I felt a bit lost and insecure.
I got a recommendation from my friend in Nepal for a homestay in New Delhi at the Gowhar family and I have to say that this was kind of a blessing from the God.
My stay with this family was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I felt like part of their family from the first day. They were very welcoming and they made me feel very comfortable at their place.
Besides their warm hospitality, they also helped me to show around New Delhi and assisted on helping me to plan my next travelling around India. I don’t think I ever experience such generosity in my life, so I was very lucky to stay at their place and go through my first - hand experience of Indian culture, especially during the Diwali period. I highly recommend this homestay to everyone. You will never regret and you will always come back on your next trip to New Delhi. Thank you again Gowhar family.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Andrea777_12
FamilyNesthomestay, Manager at The Familynest Homestay, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for writing the review. You have become the part of our family already when you stayed with us & we hope that we get another chance to serve you in near future. We look forward to having you at our homestay again.

Warm wishes from all of us in the family,
Familynest homestay

Families
Business
Paris, France
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very welcoming and friendly family.
You can share family life and take your dinner with them.
Very large house with two upper floors reserved for guests. Everything is brand new and completely clean. Large bedroom and nice bathroom.
Nazir, Fatima and their children do everything to make you feel comfortable.
Large terrace ideal for relaxing after a day in Delhi. There is also a barbecue on the terrace to enjoy a friendly time

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Zunna
FamilyNesthomestay, Manager at The Familynest Homestay, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thanks Zunna(Marie) for sharing your review. We hope that you enjoyed staying with the family & shall look forward to seeing you again in near Future.