Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Nico_Kahina
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Excellent Guest House

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 13, 2016
1) Nice and clean guest house - we especially loved the personal and original touches in the decoration
2) The French owner, Coralie, was very welcoming and helped us a lot with our itineraries and advised wonderful places in Delhi
3) We received from the guesthouse a very useful map of spots to visit, good restaurants, etc...
4) The guesthouse advised a very good driver who drove us around Golden Triangle

We highly recommend this place for a stay in Delhi
Date of stay: March 2016
8.7 miles from Bed and Chai Guest House
Pool
13.0 miles from Bed and Chai Guest House
View more hotels in New Delhi
All reviews chai free breakfast two nights india comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

I loved this place, the neighborhood is clean and safe, you can take ricksha or taxi to the main sights and the place is awesome. Clean, awesome staff, nice breakfast. I loved it. When I am back in Delhi this is the option.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

My three night stay here was great. My check in was quick and easy - Bibesh was expecting me and my room was ready. The room was large and two windows let in some great light. The bathroom was a good size and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was delicious - toast, eggs, fruit and chai - served in a cute communal kitchen. The place has a relaxed feel about it, and is walking distance to N and M block markets and the metro. I especially liked the energy and water conservation efforts, and the recycling bins. I felt like a guest here rather than a customer which was nice.

1  Thank Ruth B
Reviewed August 16, 2016

As a stopover or a longer stay in Delhi, Bed&Chai is perfectly situated for the traveller..within an easy walk or auto ride to shops, banks & metro stations..Coraline and her staff are all certainly tainted with the same brush of good vibes, service & experience in the travel industry and always ready to help the best they can towards your travel plans (taxis, trains & flights) within India .!!. A comfortable, clean & welcoming ambience with free WiFi throughout, my stay included a choice of three breakfasts with a mug of chai. There's even a selection of budget priced evening meals that can be prepared in-house or you have the choice from a variety of take aways within the area should you prefer..I stayed here on three occasions during my six weeks in India and have no doubts Bed&Chai will be at the top of my list of places to stay when I return to Delhi.!!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Very nice stay. People are nice and helpfull with all kind of questions.
Rooms are nicely decorated, comfortable and quiet.
They can book train tickets which can be really helpfull. And have filtered water.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Lovely hostel in a nice area of New Delhi. Rooms are clean as well as bathrooms. The highlight of the stay was the breakfast - amazing French toast and chai tea. Plus people on reception were super helpful - they helped me to book the train, then the bus when I got troubles with the train, and allowed me to call from their phone! Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015