“Very good service and always there to help”
Review of GeTS Holidays

GeTS Holidays
Book In Advance
More Info
$303.00*
and up
5 Days Golden Triangle Private Tour and...
Ranked #105 of 640 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: We arrange private customized trips to all popular and off beat destinations with English and other language speaking guides . Guaranteed best prices along with highest level of services for your tours. Our own fleet of cars and offices across India for your comfort. Fall in love with the marbled wonder of the Taj Mahal, enjoy the hidden gems of Delhi, soak in the sun & sands of Goa, be captivated by World’s most majestic Mountain Ranges, feel like a Royal on The Palace on Wheels, walk on King’s Path in Royal Rajasthan, take a more laid back holiday through the lush green State of Kerala or Travel through the North and South expanses of India. With extensive experience gained with Western Travelers, GeTS Holidays, a pioneer in the Indian travel industry, with branches all over India has been providing exclusive customized tours since last two decades to some of the most wonderful destinations & attractions.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went on an India Tour organised by Gets Holidays and our overall experience was very good. Our Gets representative has done a fantastic job in organizing the tour, booking great hotels and rectifying issues immediately. We were also extremely pleased with Gets' communications throughout the whole tour, there's always someone there to call and always got immediate assistance. Gets representative was always proactive and puctual with responding to our emails and help organize the tour. All the tours, drivers and hotels were very good. We would recommend anyone looking to spend their holidays in India to go through Gets Holidays.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"special mention"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Buying anything on the internet can sometimes be daunting. The same questions go through your mind.... can I trust the supplier. Especially when money has to change hands before delivery of service.

My wife and I wanted to visit India as part of our 7 week travel plan which involved some cruises and land travel. I decided to trawl the internet and sent out some enquiries. Gets Holidays were the first to reply, and what a godsend, they were the best priced and the service was exceptional.

We have only just returned to Australia from a wonderful trip to the Rajasthan region. Our brief was we wanted to spend 16 nights in Heritage type hotels. Ashutosh Bajpai was our Consultant; he guided us through the itinerary and arranged what is arguably our best ever overseas trip. From air-travel to private luxury air-conditioned car to the best Hotels, Ashutosh was the best. We visited Mumbai, Delhi, Agra(wow!!! Taj Mahal, everyone on this planet has to visit this marvelous place), Jaipur(we spent Holi there!!!), Pushkar, Udaipur,, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Mandawa, then back to Delhi for the flight back.

Ashutosh greeted us and took us to his offices where there was a lovely surprise there for us. We met his team including Samir (his CEO, what a wonderful and graceful man) and Tsering(delightful person). We were greeted with a cake, gift and candles to mark our anniversary. Thanks to Gets Holidays.

The next day we were picked up on time by our driver Rakesh. On the entire trip, Rakesh was a rock, he not only negotiated the traffic with ease, but also played Guide and Bodyguard. All the hassle was taken away from us so that we could relax and just enjoy the drive, sights and sounds of Rajasthan.

Gets Holidays gave us the time of our lives in India, more than what we expected. They had our elephant rides, camel rides and lake boat rides all booked and ready for us. The hotels were an excellent choice; out of all the 10 hotels, not one was a bad choice, they certainly know their stuff.

While we were on the road, we were called regularly on the Driver's mobile by Tsering to see how we were progressing and if we needed anything, once again great customer service.

On our final night, we were met again by Ashutosh who had arranged a "wine and dine" for us. That was a fantastic night as Rakesh the driver joined in as well and many tales were told.

Ashutosh and Rakesh then drove us to Delhi International airport and dropped us off at the doorstep. That is service above the call of duty and Julie and I appreciated the ensuing hospitality and friendship that developed.

We would highly recommend Gets Holidays as the one stop shop for Indian travel and will certainly be telling all our friends and will be using them again in future. We thank Gets Holidays from the bottom of our hearts!!

Alan and Julie

Australia

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Visiting the Taj-Mahal has always been the one place I have been longing to see, amongst the other great sites and cultures and history of India. A friend has recently booked through Gets Holidays for the Palace on Wheels, and had nothing but good things to say about Gets.
I started planning 2 months ahead. The agent, Miss Hina, was even available to call via phone for the initial contact getting all the information before starting to work things out via email. Her courtesy and professionalism was amazing. Provided what I needed quickly and efficiently even though I kept cutting and changing, but being most patient with me despite that. Finally the package and cost was worked out and everything was ready to go.
Of to get the visa. Or so I thought. With 2 weeks remaining to travel the visa would not be ready for a month at the earliest.
As with most agencies, there are cancellation policies in place. Not something I was planning to do.
Up stepped Mr Mahesh.
Between the two of them, Mahesh and Hina, they quickly re-organized everything in short time and just diverted my package quickly and comfortably ensuring i would not lose out on anything and booked me to Indonesia.
Both of them went beyond their duties, and obligatory customer service to ensure I would still be traveling on the same dates, with no major setbacks.
They even went so far as to inform their agents to take extra care of me coming in, as they now considered me a friend to the organization.
I would have no trouble at all recommending Gets Holidays due to my personal experience and situation.
They are definitely one of the most organized, and professionally staffed companies I have dealt with for traveling and they can set you up for trips outside India as well.
Give them a try. I certainly will again, for my delayed trip to India.
I look forward to them arranging that for me soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I just fulfilled a dream of mine which I've had since studying the art of India in college. Gets Travel was the first company to call us when I filled out various forms online. Working with Deepak Ghildiyal was a dream. He was polite and always available to answer ALL of my questions. We decided on the traditional "Golden Triangle" and he was always willing to change arrangements based on our request. In fact, we wished to take the fast train from Delhi to Agra and Deepak booked our travels quickly and arranged for our driver to take our luggage to Agra the night before so that we wouldn't need to be concerned about it on the train. When we stepped off the train, our driver was there with a broad smile. In fact, our driver, Ram Mohan, was another reason that our trip was an incredible experience. He was kind and protective of us and willing to take us anywhere. EVERYWHERE we traveled, he took us as close as possible to where we needed to get out of the car, and was always immediately available when we exited the tourist experience. He learned early in the trip how much my husband and I are addicts of diet coke and ALWAYS had a full cooler of it available in the car with ice and plenty of water. He made sure we were where ever we needed to be on time. I would recommend Gets Travel wholeheartedly to create an experience of a lifetime for anyone who wishes to travel the magic of India... Thank you to all of the employees who made it happen for us.