“Very efficient and professional services”
Review of GeTS Holidays

and up
Delhi Private Custom Sightseeing Day Tour
Ranked #41 of 574 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: We arrange private customized trips to all popular and off beat destinations with English and other language speaking guides . Guaranteed best prices along with highest level of services for your tours. Our own fleet of cars and offices across India for your comfort. Fall in love with the marbled wonder of the Taj Mahal, enjoy the hidden gems of Delhi, soak in the sun & sands of Goa, be captivated by World’s most majestic Mountain Ranges, feel like a Royal on The Palace on Wheels, walk on King’s Path in Royal Rajasthan, take a more laid back holiday through the lush green State of Kerala or Travel through the North and South expanses of India. With extensive experience gained with Western Travelers, GeTS Holidays, a pioneer in the Indian travel industry, with branches all over India has been providing exclusive customized tours since last two decades to some of the most wonderful destinations & attractions.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Visiting the Taj-Mahal has always been the one place I have been longing to see, amongst the other great sites and cultures and history of India. A friend has recently booked through Gets Holidays for the Palace on Wheels, and had nothing but good things to say about Gets.
I started planning 2 months ahead. The agent, Miss Hina, was even available to call via phone for the initial contact getting all the information before starting to work things out via email. Her courtesy and professionalism was amazing. Provided what I needed quickly and efficiently even though I kept cutting and changing, but being most patient with me despite that. Finally the package and cost was worked out and everything was ready to go.
Of to get the visa. Or so I thought. With 2 weeks remaining to travel the visa would not be ready for a month at the earliest.
As with most agencies, there are cancellation policies in place. Not something I was planning to do.
Up stepped Mr Mahesh.
Between the two of them, Mahesh and Hina, they quickly re-organized everything in short time and just diverted my package quickly and comfortably ensuring i would not lose out on anything and booked me to Indonesia.
Both of them went beyond their duties, and obligatory customer service to ensure I would still be traveling on the same dates, with no major setbacks.
They even went so far as to inform their agents to take extra care of me coming in, as they now considered me a friend to the organization.
I would have no trouble at all recommending Gets Holidays due to my personal experience and situation.
They are definitely one of the most organized, and professionally staffed companies I have dealt with for traveling and they can set you up for trips outside India as well.
Give them a try. I certainly will again, for my delayed trip to India.
I look forward to them arranging that for me soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I just fulfilled a dream of mine which I've had since studying the art of India in college. Gets Travel was the first company to call us when I filled out various forms online. Working with Deepak Ghildiyal was a dream. He was polite and always available to answer ALL of my questions. We decided on the traditional "Golden Triangle" and he was always willing to change arrangements based on our request. In fact, we wished to take the fast train from Delhi to Agra and Deepak booked our travels quickly and arranged for our driver to take our luggage to Agra the night before so that we wouldn't need to be concerned about it on the train. When we stepped off the train, our driver was there with a broad smile. In fact, our driver, Ram Mohan, was another reason that our trip was an incredible experience. He was kind and protective of us and willing to take us anywhere. EVERYWHERE we traveled, he took us as close as possible to where we needed to get out of the car, and was always immediately available when we exited the tourist experience. He learned early in the trip how much my husband and I are addicts of diet coke and ALWAYS had a full cooler of it available in the car with ice and plenty of water. He made sure we were where ever we needed to be on time. I would recommend Gets Travel wholeheartedly to create an experience of a lifetime for anyone who wishes to travel the magic of India... Thank you to all of the employees who made it happen for us.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently went on this tour with my Mum which was booked through Gets Travel!!! I would recommend them to everyone...the service they provided us was flawless and the attention to detail through our trip was brilliant. Deepak Ghildiyal was the holiday rep who helped us throughout our trip and ensured we had a great time! He arranged any changes we wanted during the trip and additional flights for us once the trip was over! Not only were our hotels 5 star, so was the customer service :)

1  Thank KSaund
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We are just back from 19 days trip from India to Nepal, completely organised by Gets Holidays, exactly as per our requests, our wishes ans plans, even if this was not easy to schedule: representatives were always punctual, present at arrival (airport or station, India and Nepal); guides were always nice and helpful, drivers have always been at our disposal, very comprehensive, supportive and available for all individual needs, interests and even our modifications... We managed to see and visit much more than I could expect, even with my old parents! My contact at Delhi office called me several times to be sure everything was OK!
We have NO negative point, only compliments ! My family and I would highly recommend Gets Holidays to organize a private tour (and our Tour was not the easiest one to organise !) Thank you to our helpful and patient contact Aristide, special thanks to our wonderful driver in India and local representative in Agra which "secured" our night trip by train to Varanasi !!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our visit to India was great and so was the tour. We highly recommend our driver Rajesh was an excellent driver and person. His driving skills were really good, he was really patience while driving, and making us feel safe in the chaotic Indian highways. His attitude was excellent, he always arrived before the time we agreed and he always was willing to satisficed our needs regarding food & shopping. We were 4 people in the car Innova A/C (SUV 05 + 01 Seater) and it was really comfortable and clean. We stayed in hotels 3 & 4 stars and they were really good they were way better that what we expected, specially the Hotel Peppermint in Jaipur. All the breakfasts that were included had a lot of variety and were delicious. The restaurants they took us were excellent but a little bit expensive. The tour guides most of them were excellent; ask for a Mohammed in Agra it made the experience in the Tah Mahal amazing. In general the trip was great and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Gets Holidays!