“A nice food and good ambiance”
Review of Over The Top

Over The Top
Ranked #2,276 of 12,749 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went there for lunch. The food and cocktails offered are great. Do try dahi kebab rolls, its one of the must haves of this place. The hookah offered here is a little over priced if compared to other hooka bar in the area, also the quality of hookah is not great.

Verdict : Go to this place for food, cocktails and ambiance. Not for hookah lovers.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We went for dinner in a group of 8 persons, 2 being children below yrs. The food options were great ranging from Indian, Italian to Continental. Service was prompt and staff pleasing. The restaurant has two sections; one open terrace with a big projector screen, ideal in pleasant weather. Inside is another sections with comfortable seating options. Being on the top floor (4th) of the building it offers a great view of the Metro running past its glass windows.
The food we ordered was Indian, which was fresh and tasty. The price was also reasonable. Would recommend.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Have been to this restaurant couple of times, it has got nice ambience with an excellent food and menu is exhaustive even for vegetarians offering multiple cuisines. The USP of this restaurant is food and patio, but my last experience turned sour when I was enjoying my dinner with my family at the patio when couple of guys came and started smoking. Too my surprise even the manager declared the patio as a smoking area on my complaint, whereas it was not mentioned anywhere (not even sure if this is legally allowed as smoking is banned in public areas). This ruined my evening and in the middle of my dinner I had to shift inside which is just like normal restaurants around and nothing much to mention about. Recommend dining with children’s/family only if they are already into passive smoking or else if one wants to indulge into.

1  Thank Gaurav_Wadhwa
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hi vent to this place with my family for the first time and the food was awesome. Having food in open was a memorable experiance.