“excellent service.”
Review of Rakesh Day Tours

Rakesh Day Tours
Ranked #54 of 477 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: My motive is to give my best to guests after working in the field of tourism as a professional driver from past 25 years, with a thought in mind to explore more of our Incredible India, I decided to serve our guest making them aware of the hidden beauty of our country. After getting the positive views from friends, relatives and colleagues. I decided to make a new start and bought a new car through which I interacted with my guest which help me to spread my network and now I have guest from all across the world and it's really wonderful to get so many positive remarks and comments from them.
Jalgaon, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent service.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

the service is excellent. the driver was efficient and very punctual and had all the knowledge of the places around.it was a very wonderful experience. we had booked an etios and the journey was an absolute bliss.
we expect same kind of service in the future.
thanks.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
New Delhi, Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My Ambala Visit”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

It was a wonderful experience when you get more, booked an Indica and was surprised to see an Etios. The journey was very comfortable. Driver was a nice person as well as a good driver. He has knowledge of all sight seeing. Over all, well satisfied with the service. Thanks.

Visited May 2013
New Delhi, India
“Excellent cab Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Booked a cab online for a day visit to Meerut from Delhi, to attend a family function. The car was in good condition, clean and well maintained. The driver provided 'Sumit' was a nice chap, knew his roads and brought us back safely on time at night back to Delhi. Happy to use the service. Surely recommended.

Visited March 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“car service given by rakesh”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Excellent and the driver subash was more helpful. him. Thanks to rakesh and subash. We were very happy in the travel.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to agra”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good new car was made available with a decent driver who guided well.But any one plans to visit Agra make sure not to visit on friday as the Taj mahal remains closed..

Visited April 2013