“Excellent cab Service”
Review of Rakesh Day Tours

Rakesh Day Tours
Ranked #39 of 505 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: After working in the field of tourism as a professional driver from past 25 years, with an Idea in mind to explore more of our spectacular India, I marked to serve our guest making them aware of the hidden beauty of our country. After getting the positive Reviews from family, frinds & clients. I want to make a new start and bought a new car through which I interacted with my guest which help me to spread my network and now I have guest from all across the world and it's really wonderful to get so many positive statements and opinions
New Delhi, India
“Excellent cab Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Booked a cab online for a day visit to Meerut from Delhi, to attend a family function. The car was in good condition, clean and well maintained. The driver provided 'Sumit' was a nice chap, knew his roads and brought us back safely on time at night back to Delhi. Happy to use the service. Surely recommended.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Chennai (Madras), India
“car service given by rakesh”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Excellent and the driver subash was more helpful. him. Thanks to rakesh and subash. We were very happy in the travel.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to agra”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good new car was made available with a decent driver who guided well.But any one plans to visit Agra make sure not to visit on friday as the Taj mahal remains closed..

Visited April 2013
Ahmedabad
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simla Manali tour”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I am from Ahmedabad, I had booked Innova for my Shimla, Manali Tour with Rakeshji ( He as a website named Nice Trip), As promised it was a 2012 Model and in a very good condition. Just day before it was getting serviced. Also as I asked him to pick me up from Swaminrayan Temple by 7:00 am in the Morning, driver was on dot at 6:50 or so at the get..! He infact told me that Arvind would be my driver but last moment it was changed and our driver was Anuj, A very good and honest fellow. During the whole trip we never encountered with any issues and trip went very smoothly. Special thanks to Rakeshji and all the more to Anuj.

Last day we were suppose to pick up the Rajdhanji from railway station and we had some two - three hours available in Delhi so he got us toured Lotus Temple, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan etc. So thanks Anuj once again.

I would definately recommend to my friends and relatives to pickup services from Rakeshji as what ever promised he deleivered and if something not possible he told me before hand so as we never has any issues later on. Very dependable guy I would say.

Visited April 2013
Indore, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our trip to Kaithal for marriage”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We want to Kailthal by Mahindra Xylo. The car was very clean.Driver name was Rajesh.He was very polite,helpful and punctual.He was always ready on car.All in all the service was excellent.

Visited January 2013