“Excellent Service”
Review of Rakesh Day Tours

Rakesh Day Tours
Ranked #38 of 499 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: After working in the field of tourism as a professional driver from past 25 years, with an Idea in mind to explore more of our spectacular India, I marked to serve our guest making them aware of the hidden beauty of our country. After getting the positive Reviews from family, frinds & clients. I want to make a new start and bought a new car through which I interacted with my guest which help me to spread my network and now I have guest from all across the world and it's really wonderful to get so many positive statements and opinions
Dhaka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

First Time I hired car from this company during my visit on August 2012 for 10 days through make my trip. It was a excellent service. The Driver was really nice and cooperative. Supports from the car-rental office was very good. I was so glad with the service that I hired again car from the same company directly during my last visit on September 2012.
The friendly and supporting staffs and drivers made me to feel that I am using my own car in my Country. I will Visit one more time in 2012 and 5/6 times in 2013 to Delhi and will book cars from Rakesh Private Day Tours as I found a good relation between me and the company. Rakesh Private Day Tours really care for Customer satisfaction and I wish all the best of this company.

• Polish first
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Trip - Comfortable and Helpful”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Recently we took the Delhi-Agra-Jaipur trip with Rakesh Private Day Tours during a visit from Singapore. We were provided an excellent service for this tour. The Innova car was in good condition and well maintained and we enjoyed a comfortable ride despite the traffic and road conditions.

Driver Rakesh took good care of us throughout the tour and impressed with his safe driving skills as well as excellent knowledge of the tourist locations in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.

The whole experience was very professional. We would definitely use their services for next trips and also recommend him to anyone looking for good service and courteous driver for tours from Delhi.

New Delhi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Agra and Mathura and Brindavan 2 Days and Bilaspur Hariyan Tour ( 3 Days)”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My self Sanjay, from Delhi We were looking for a comfortable private cab traveler for going to Agra and Mathura With my family trip so that time I'm very nervous but one of my friend suggest talk to Rakesh private day tour and I used, they have very Good Condition Vehical and very gentle driver .I'm very impresed by them so after that I used them for a meeting trip in Bilaspur in Hariyana. I used two vehical Enovas and Etiyos Both are very Good.I suggest to all my friend and who ever looking for a good vehical for a relax and happy tour plz contact them they are very nice people.

Visited September 2012
Chennai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Services”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I am from Chennai. Went on an offical trip to New Delhi.

Unfortunatly I was there on the day Delhi faced Traffic Problems for hrs together.

His services didnt make me feel the pressure of traffics.

Clean and Well maintained cabs, Good Hospitality and made me to feel that i had rented a 5 Star class..

All the best supports from our side Mr.Rakesh.

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Delhi-Punjab Tour for 3 days (20-22 August)”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were looking for a comfortable tempo traveler for going to Dhiyanpur in Punjab with family, and got a contact of this one. The traveler was a 12 seater and in very good condition and was really convenient for a mid size family. It had a foldable rear seat which could be converted into a bed for relaxing. Our journey was 12 hour long one side and we didn't feel too tiring because the traveler was quite comfortable. The seats were in good condition and could be reclined backward. The driver was also very good and well behaved, he knew all the routes and was helpful. Overall the tour was quite comfortable and I would strongly recommend this traveler.

-Amit Bhalla