“Excellent”

Hotel Moments
Ranked #83 of 1,067 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A must recommend for anyone who is searching hotel in Delhi. Great service with good location. Value for money. Nice rooms with very clean. Very friendly staff. Service is very nice. A must recommend for everyone.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Riteshgo
HotelMoments, General Manager at Hotel Moments, responded to this review, August 21, 2016
Dear Guest,

I am delighted you had a memorable stay at The Hotel moments New Delhi.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel your stay and the facilities offered. At The Hotel Moments, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Hotel Moments, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Mobile no:- 0091-9810420918

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Duvall, Washington
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Don't waste your money on Hotel Moments in Delhi! The place is filthy and even though it's somewhat budget and it is India it was by far the worst place I stayed during my trip. The sheets weren't even clean! You get hot water if you ask them to flip a switch but no one bothers to tell you that. Five or six men stand around all day and do nothing. The food is terrible and there are some good restaurants right around the corner. It is a joining hotel used by gadventures but gadventures needs to find something else. The people were so rude! They never have change and just stand and look at you when you try to pay. They told me they couldn't clean my room because I had the key but someone had been in my room because a coffee pot appeared that had not been there before. I could go on forever. Horrible place, dirty, terrible food...all which might be forgiven if the people weren't so rude!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DrPink1953
HotelMoments, General Manager at Hotel Moments, responded to this review, September 13, 2016
Dear Guest

Greeting From Hotel Moment !!!

sorry for the inconvenience caused. i am really sorry for the delay in my response. we are really improve in the services. Thanks for your review. I agree with you. don mind please

Warm Regard
Om Prakash Sharma
Hotel Moments New Delhi (India)

delhi
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I booked this hotel to my relative they were from punjab, i book this hotel by sagar he was very nice person and staff was very good, hotel room also clean and nice and we booked this with breakfast so all over was good
I recommend to this hotel

Room Tip: please book suit room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sonu d

I am delighted you had a memorable stay at The HOTEL MOMENTS New Delhi.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel your stay our people and the facilities offered. At The hotel moments, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to have you as a valuable guest for The Hotel moments, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Mobile no:- 0091-9810420918
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a G adventures tour in August. It was by far the worst hotel on the trip.

On arrival the staff were rude and unhelpful, my friend had arrived ahead of me and was already in our room I asked for an extra key but was told it was not possible but the porter would let me in. He opened the room door with out knocking and I ask him to ring the bell warn my friend of our arrival, he proceed to hammer on the door and demand it be opened now.

The rooms are basic and small and not well though out, the curtain covered the ac unit so you either got no effect from the ac or an early wake up from the daylight streaming in.

There was no hot water and no water pressure from the shower, we asked if the had hot water fertility and they advised they did and they would show us how to work the shower, safe to say we were perfectly aware of how to turn the hot tap on but there was still no hot water.

The noise at night was surprising to say it was a residential area, stray dog barked all through the night keeping a lot of our group awake.

The currency exchange was a total rip off, do not use it! They also give you 1000 bills and when you purchase anything they expect the exact change and complained when you handed them the 1000 bill that they just gave you.

The breakfast buffet was terrible, the breakfast to order was better but I'd suggest eating elsewhere.

The staff through out the stay were unhelpful and rude and you were made to feel like an inconvenience.

On my departure from the hotel to the airport I was waiting in reception around 11pm for my taxi and a family of mice descended. Not only was I shocked and terrified but when I asked the staff to remove them they simple said ohhh no problem! No problem? Maybe India doesn't have the same health and hygiene as the UK but that was a massive problem for me.

The whole group advised for G adventures to change this hotel and I would encourage that even more after the mice!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Greeting From Hotel Moment !!!

Warm Regard
Om Prakash Sharma
Hotel Moments New Delhi (India)

Siliguri, West Bengal, India
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Frequent Stay in Hotel Moments, Karol Bagh. I found hotel to be good enough in terms of cleanness of Room and toile. Location is also good its in Karol Bagh and near metro station. Food isalso good and good room service..Complaints regading defficiency of services are well attended by Mr Sagar and Mr Naveen.. my spl thanks tothem. D K Hansaria

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank dkhansaria
HotelMoments, General Manager at Hotel Moments, responded to this review, September 22, 2016

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Location is near a market and metro stop. The room was clean, equipped with AC and equipped with a powerful fan. The manager, Sagar, was cheerful and made an effort to chat up guests. Plus, he made sure we were aware of the complementary WiFi and helped us with the setup of our sim card.

• Stayed July 2013
HotelMoments, General Manager at Hotel Moments, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Mr. Brian

mobile no:- 9810420918
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Its about 30 Minutes from the AirPort... Depends of course on Traffic like everything Here in Delhi! As i mentioned the Food is really Nice and the aerea around the Hotel Looks Safe to me. The rooms are clean and the Bathroom has a European Toilet ;-) clean as well. The Guy at the Reception... I even can remember his Name: Sagar and he is really very Helpful :-)

• Stayed July 2013

Hotel Arihant
#236 of 713 in New Delhi
Hotel Crossroads
Hotel Crossroads
#65 of 228 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hotel Shimla Heritage
Hotel Shimla Heritage
#158 of 713 in New Delhi
Bonlon Inn
Bonlon Inn
#432 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Hotel Moments? Share your experiences!