“FINE-DINE AT BREAKFAST BUFFET by Gagan Sharma, The ONE at Le Meridien - New Delhi”
Review of The One

The One
Ranked #53 of 13,600 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Dosa , specially made for me, suggested by Gagan Sharma, the waiter at The One.

As a SPG Life-Time Platinum Member, I am happy to receive special treatment, not only as early check-in, but also an Upgraded Room.

Also, a special service from a very nice waiter.

Dosa, Pratha and other items from the delectable Indian Menu could be served personally even only at The Buffet Breakfast Resto everyday!

Making my stay here at Le Meridien Delhi from May 26-29, 2019 truly WOW !

Date of visit: May 2019
meenabhatia, Vice President & General Manager at The One, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thanks for writing to us on TripAdvisor,

It seems that you really had a good time with us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts here.

We are grateful to you for appreciating our associates, who truly strive hard to go extra mile and create wonderful moments for our discerning guests. It is also heartening to read that you loved the food here.

Our all day dining restaurants serves numerous options for all international cuisines. We hope you had a good cuisine experience

We look forward to see u soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

The One is one of my favourite restaurants at the Le' Meridien. I have been a regular visitor to this restaurant because of its easy ambience and amazing menu. I was there yesterday with my family for a casual outing and my experience this time was even better thanks to the service we received. Mahendra was taking care of our table and his always-ready-to-help attitude made our evening much more relaxed and enjoyable. He helped us out with the menu and ensured that the food was served on time. He made sure that whatever we needed was taken care of. A special mention to the improvisation he did for a pizza order for my little one. My kid is a picky eater and Mahendra made sure he had a good outing. Loved the service. Thanks Mahendra and the full team of The One for making our experience lovely as always !!!

Date of visit: April 2019
meenabhatia, Vice President & General Manager at The One, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely words of commendation.

We are glad you have enjoyed our services and the culinary spread. We hope you have tried our Sunday specials Summer Brunch that combines an elaborate buffet and unlimited beverages.

Thank you for appreciating our associates, you kind words have been forwarded to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Enjoyed the food at the one.. Specially loved the Gujarati Food Served at the Restaurant. Awesome blend of cuisine too.

Date of visit: February 2019
meenabhatia, Vice President & General Manager at The One, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thanks for writing to us on TripAdvisor,

A review such as yours motivates our team to keep working hard and serve all the guests with excellence.

We're pleased to read that our cuisine spread and warm hospitality added value.

We look forward to your continued patronage with us. See you soon for another exciting experience!

Reviewed March 9, 2019

We had lunch and breakfast and both were upper par. Prices were a little pricey for bar service and sandwiches.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Its my second visit to this restaurant. I love the food & ambiance of the restaurant thanks to Himanshu sharma for suggesting me one of the best & delicious dish. I would say must visit this place

Date of visit: February 2019
meenabhatia, Vice President & General Manager at The One, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate you taking a moment and sharing your recent dining experience at The One with us. Thanks a lot for your kind words, this has made our day.

Thank you so much for appreciating our associates it is always encouraging to hear from discerning guest like you.

We are happy that our food and services met your expectations. We really expect you soon at The One.

Best Regards,