“Easy, breezy.”

bloomrooms @ Link Rd
Ranked #27 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Checked in to BloomRooms for 5 nights with our family while we shifted out of Delhi. Attentive staff, well-kept rooms & grounds, and a tasty breakfast at the hotel cafe. We were pleased with every aspect of our stay. Great price, cleans rooms, friendly service, and very safe. Hard to find anything better for the value in Delhi NCR.

Room Tip: Ask for the larger queen with the study desk if available. Not much more expensive, and it has more...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was on a business trip after so long in delhi.. reminding of my old days in delhi.. I was searchinig a place where I could feel like home only.. one of my colleague suggested me this hotel..
Here is my experience with this Hotel..
When I reached at hotel, I was gien very warm welcome by the staff of the that hotel.. then after doing some formalities I was given my room.. as I am regular traveller and have visited many budgetd hotels.. I was really impressed with room.. it was spacious and staff has taken good care of room in cleaning.. and as I was so tired so couldnt wait to go on bed, it was really nice..
Hotel staff is also always eager to help you at every point of time.. and always found them with a nice smile.. the only thing which I missed here was variety of food.. but one can easily find variety near by..
Best thing for a business traveller is connectivity of hotel to office..
Hotel is on the main link road and very well connected.. as my office is in okhla.. it hardy took 20 to 30 mint for me to reach there..
It was a excellent trip for me.. thanks to bloomrooms staff..

I will surely recommend my entire team, friends and colleagues to stay in this hotel only on every trip

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was travelling alone to delhi they have arranged my hotel pick-up, which went very well. When I arrived at the hotel, I felt it was a great way and it was nice to arrive to such a clean and modern hotel. Nowhere else is better than bloomrooms in india, Comfortable mattresses . The staff is very friendly and helpful and I loved the cookies they gave me on check out. I highly highly recommend this spot especially for solo women. You feel very safe and well taken care of! near to this hotel so many places to go and market is nearby for shopping.

Room Tip: Always take rooms on ground floor or first floor, because this moon also has some spots(they do not...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in February. we found it quite decent, which was unexpected to see it from outside. The rooms are clean, bed is comfortable. and the staff is excellent. thank you very much for your hospitality Anukul & Gulzaar.. Keep it up guyz!!!

Room Tip: avoid taking room at ground floor..
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed at bloomrooms when we arrived in delhi and then two weeks later before we departed. The rooms have everything you need and are clean. The staff are really helpful. There is free filtered water and wifi and the cafe on site does a good breakfast. Fida in the travel agency on site helped us book all of our train tickets in India. It was only a little more expensive than booking it ourselves but soooo much easier.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly V
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I spent most of my time in Delhi staying with a family friend, however the first night my flight arrived so early in the morning (2:45am) that I opted to stay at a hotel. I choose Bloomrooms because of the reviews and it didn't disappoint.

The hotel arranged my hotel pick-up, which went very well. When I arrived at the hotel, I felt it was a great way to ease into India. This is my first trip to the country and it was nice to arrive to such a clean and modern hotel. Nowhere else I have stayed in my five weeks in India has been as clean or modern. They cater to International travelers by having universal plugs in the room, comfy mattresses (especially compared to the style of bed common in India, which I have gotten used to now) and a lot of the comforts we Westerners are used to. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I loved the cookies they gave me on check out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank PhotoFanaticTraveler
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed with my friend in room 003 for a couple of nights.

Staff were friendly and kind, the cafe is wonderful for a waffle in the morning and there are rickshaw drivers outside so it is not too difficult to get around. The wifi was very good and fast, very much appreciated!

They have done a wonderful job of utilising a small amount of space. The bed had a backrest on the left side which essentially made the bed a sofa to watch the television. The shower was LOVELY and powerful, plenty of nice hot water and clean towels daily.

The hotel arranged our early morning transport to the railway station which was very much appreciated. My one complaint is that we asked for a wakeup call 10 mins before and we did not receive this, but luckily we were already up!

Great hotel, very happy!