bloomrooms @ Link Road
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Megha Homestay(New Delhi)
Great 4.5/5
Ananda New Delhi(New Delhi)
      Hotel Rajdoot(New Delhi)
      The Oberoi(New Delhi)
      • Pool
        Sagar Residency(New Delhi)
        1,053 results
        All reviewsamici cafejangpura metro stationbloom roomsfree shuttlefree mineral watershuttle servicecompact roomlounge areagreat showerkhan marketsingle roomhumayun's tombcomfortable bedstea coffeethe ground floorhot showersmall hotel
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed May 6, 2014

I booked this hotel for my Thai colleague and my professor who were travelling to India for a conference the first time and needed to stay at a reasonably priced hotel, close to the venue (India Habitat Centre). I must say that Bloomrooms surpassed their expectation. The hotel is small but modern with excellent service and cleanliness. The staff is very professional and they go an extra mile to help out their guests. The rooms are small but good value for the price, which includes breakfast. Most of all, it is an good place for women travellers as it is safe and friendly and very reliable. Their laundry service is efficient and reasonably priced. There's a shuttle service that drops guests to the nearby areas, free of charge so my professor and colleague took it every morning to get to the conference venue. They liked the breakfast but thought that some more continental breakfast items could be added, because they found the idly and vada preparations too spicy. Overall, they loved the hotel and would opt for it again if they happen to return to Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
        Reviewed May 6, 2014

I spent three weeks in India and this was the best hotel, hands down. I visited New Delhi by myself and Bloomrooms was the perfect place to stay. It's a 10 minute walk to the Jangpura metro station, so I didn't even have to take a taxi from the airport. The staff was incredibly helpful. I used the hotel shuttle to go and see Humayun's Tomb. Unlike all the other hotels I used during my trip, the internet here was truly free and very speedy.

Some travel tips: The hotel isn't the easiest to find, so many auto drivers won't know where to go. Instead, just tell them to drop you off at the Jangpura metro station. The cafe is okay for breakfast, but walk 10 minutes into the neighborhood for dinner.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I loved this place for the value!
        Super clean and comfortable bed.

A very very special thanks to Mr SHEKHER(he is the Shuttle Driver)
        He made my stay pleasant.
        Also Thanks to the Mr Ashok who at the Gate.They were always helpful.
        Thank you for an unforgettable experience.

The only down side is the breakfast.I feel it is poor for the price(Rs350).

Definitely coming back here.

ニューデリーの方と間違えてこちらを予約したのですが、メインバザールに頻繁に出入りするのでなければ近隣へシャトルがあるので、こちらで全くOKでした。部屋はこの料金でありえないほど綺麗です。ただし朝食はエッグステーションとパンやバナナやパックの加糖ヨーグルトがあるだけでチャイすらなくコーヒーとティーバックのみで、1日しか利用する気になりませんでした。フロントスタッフはすごく感じのよい方もいれば、すごく白人以外に感じの悪い方もいて、総じて普通です。だけども、シャトルドライバーの方と門番の方は、感動するくらい親切で、本当に感謝です。一人旅等で、豪華さは求めないけど日本並みの清潔さは欲しいという方、お勧めです!(ただし、窓が開かない密室なので長期滞在はきついかもしれません)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
        Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very comfortable place, great location in delhi, and very convenient for solo women travellers. Staff helped me plan a day trip to Agra. I originally wanted to stay 2 nights in Delhi but extended because of how comfortable and accommodating this place felt. I needed that after a long trip. If i'm every back in Delhi, I will definitely stay there!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel for the value. The personnel were attentive and the place was immaculate. I think they could use a lift, however, the staff was prompt to help with the bags. They connected me with the driver that took me around and drove me all the way to Jaipur safely. They also arranged a driver to pick me up from the airport and although it took over an hour for me to exit, they did not leave. They also have a super chic coffee shop that stays open until 11pm. Geat experience overall. Will def go back!

Room Tip: Base floor