i've been raring to write a review for this hotel. the team here has truly made my stay in Delhi memorable. multiple reasons:
1. though i went for a compact room, i had a very comfortable stay. they've delivered on every aspect that they have promised in their website presentations. a great bed, clean shower area. to sum it up: cool, clean, and comfortable.
2. the whole team, the people at the front-desk, the driver of their city shuttle, have always provided service with a smile, are very courteous and of a helping nature. their guidance made it easy to find my way around this part of Delhi and that in-fact encouraged me to go footloose. they have maps and guides printed in a pocket-sized format which is all i needed to roam around in Delhi, from Akshardham to Nizamuddin area to Rajiv Chowk.
3. the hotel is located right opposite the Jangpura metro station and walking distance from the Jangpura Market. it's a few minutes drive from the Humayun Tomb, Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah, Lodhi Gardens and Khan Market. the free city shuttle service takes care of dropping you off at these locations multiple times a day.
4. they don't suffer from the typical service mentality that you encounter often in this part of the world, they say 'yes' to almost everything the customer asks for, and offer even more, which would delight us. to cite an example, their in-campus amici cafe serves only cafe menu and i had to order food from outside. when i asked them for plates, they surprised me by welcoming me into the amici cafe area and use their stuff and ambience, so that i didn't have to worry about anything. a typical reaction, which i have encountered many times is to discourage the customer from buying any stuff from outside the hotel.
5. i had a lot of time to spare after check-out and before i got a travel connection back to my hometown. so i asked them if i could spend time in the lounge about their cafe, they happily agreed. the lounge has a small bookshelf containing a few travel guides and novels, a tv, 2 imacs (one of which i am using to fill this review, yes i admit they pulled me into writing this for them) and is nice and cozy.
6. not to forget, 2 basic necessities: wifi and, pure drinking water available round the clock and they provide their own bloomroom bottles to contain it.
7. all these services don't come for an exorbitant price tag. i'd say, it's less pricey than most places i've stayed in.
great work team ! keep it up !
i'd love to check-in here again and hope to see the same fresh and clean look every time i come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- bloomrooms - Link Rd is superbly located in the heart of New Delhi, opposite Jangpura Metro Station. Only 4 minutes from historic Humayun's Tomb, 5 minutes from beautiful Lodi Gardens, 6 minutes from bustling Khan Market and 7 minutes from the Pragati Maidan Exhibition Centre. All our rooms come with custom built Cloud Beds, designed for an amazing sleep and in all our bathrooms you'll find award winning Grohe rain showers and Gilchrist & Soames amenities for an all round incredible wash. Each room features a 32 inch plasma TV with a good selection of channels and an in-room digital safe to keep your valuables guarded. We also offer FREE high speed wifi throughout the hotel and in all guest rooms, FREE mineral water and shuttle services- all helping you SAVE time & money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotwire so you can book your bloomrooms @ Link Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.