bloomrooms @ Link Road
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$110
$174
$168
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
Hotels.com
$169
$119
1,060 results
All reviewsamici cafejangpura metro stationbloom roomsfree shuttlefree mineral watershuttle servicecompact roomlounge areagreat showerkhan marketsingle roomhumayun's tombcomfortable bedstea coffeethe ground floorhot showersmall hotel
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I love this hotel! I LOVE this hotel!!!

I spent all of the fall in India and moved through Delhi 3 different times, staying 2-9 days at BloomRooms each time. BloomRooms became my place to rest and recharge for the next leg of my trip. It is the perfect place to do so. Here is a sampling of why:

* Cleanliness: This hotel is uber-clean. The rooms, the lobby, the cafe, the grounds. This is very important to me and not always easy to find in India. Upon entry into the bright, sunny reception area, you are met with a lovely scent and a welcoming smile.

* Hot water: Tons of it. And delivered through the most divine rain-shower-head. My best showers in India -- bar none. A wondrous gift when coming off weeks on the Indian road. Add to this -- white, fluffy towels. Heaven.

* Staff: To a person -- management, front-desk, housekeeping, cafe -- so nice, so friendly, extremely helpful, always ready with a smile. All requests were met with a "Yes!" and were carried out, which isn't always the case in India. You may get the "Yes" but it may not be carried out.

* WiFi: Free and virtually uninterrupted. Enough said.

* Rooms: Comfy beds, bright decor, clean (can't say this enough), quiet, good lighting. The rooms are efficient in all the best ways. They are thoughtfully laid-out. The bathrooms are great, too.

* Cafe: They serve a nice American-style breakfast. Good cappuccino, good teas, nice sandwiches and pastries. A nice place to have tea and a snack at any time of day.
A few suggestions:
+ add masala tea to the offerings -- the authentic kind, not the tea bag kind
+ vary the menu offerings a bit

Lounge: There is a lovely lounge above the cafe where they have books (Lonely Planet guides, novels, various books about India in some way), games, music playing, a television and 2 Macs -- all for guest use. There is no lobby at this hotel and the rooms, being efficient, offer no excess space. This is the place to hang-out in at BloomRooms and it is a very nice space to do it in. You could miss it. Don't.

Location: BloomRooms is not in the heart of things, but they do have a complimentary shuttle (be sure to inquire about the schedule so you can plan accordingly), there are always auto-rickshaws available outside the gate, Jangpura Metro station is an easy walk away (daytime), and the front-desk can arrange any type of transportation you may need.

* Of note: I had a medical issue when I was there. They had a doctor on call who saw me on- sight. He was lovely and very knowledgable. The staff was available to go to the pharmacy, too. This made what could have been a challenging event, easy and easy-on-the-mind.

There is a very international vibe at BloomRooms. At the cafe, I met people from all over the world and had the opportunity to share travel tips and ideas. So valuable.

Needless to say, I will stay here again, and again, whenever I return to Delhi. The people at BloomRooms have created something unique and of value there. I am eternally grateful for such a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank IndiaLover2012
bloomrooms, Guest Relations Manager at bloomrooms @ Link Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hi IndiaLover2012,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a detailed review, we really appreciate!

It's great to hear such positive feedback and we're so glad you enjoyed the bloomrooms experience. We have noted your comment regarding the Masala Tea, if we can make the addition to the buffet offering we certainly will.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Safe travels,

The Team

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My thanks to the cook: breakfasts and dinner were delicious - fresh, home-cooked food. All the staff members are very polite and everyone is so friendly.

Management must be doing something right. They will greet you respectfully whenever you pass them. The staff in the dining area are just awesome. They are so eager to please and will go to extreme lenghts to satisfy you.

I must give this hotel my thumbs up for delivering the best service we have received since touring India and we have been to a few cities already. This hotel will now be the benchmark for service for the other hotels i am yet to visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at Bloomrooms last December with a group of volunteers and everyone really enjoyed their stay. The hotel is new, clean, comfortable, save and staff is helpful and professional. Our airport pick-up was reliable and the drivers waited for us at arrival. Breakfast tastes great too! I can only recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: First floor is better than ground floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Rooms are small but functional and very clean. Easy walk to the metro. There is a lovely orange smell as you enter the building and a handy map on the reception wall. Would have liked to use the shuttle service but it wasn't running on the days we stayed there.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Delhi. It's close to the Jangpura Metro and they have a shuttle service that runs from 8am - 8pm (the shuttle also takes you to the Humayun's Tomb, Jor Bagh Metro). The cafe serves sandwiches, coffee and pasteries, which aren't the best but not the worst either. The staff is GREAT!!!!! Would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor near the elevator (room 103 &105) and it didn't wake us us.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends