bloomrooms @ Link Road
$83
$218
$201
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$296
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
$140
$105
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
$67
$54
1,054 results
All reviewsamici cafejangpura metro stationbloom roomsfree shuttlefree mineral watershuttle servicecompact roomlounge areagreat showerkhan marketsingle roomhumayun's tombcomfortable bedstea coffeethe ground floorhot showersmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Fab, smart & neat place reminds one of Ikea.
Staff are super helpful.
Metro station is a stone's throw away.
free wifi was a boon
breakfast was excellent
The only hitch is theres no closet, not even an open shelf to keep some clothes on..
TV viewing is from sitting on the bed.
would I stay there again? most definitely.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nimz9
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Bloomrooms offers tremendous value for a hotel in Delhi. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are basic, but very comfortable. There is a metro stop closeby, making it convenient and easy to get to central New Delhi or Old Delhi. This hotel is new and I'm sure that it will be very successful as word gets out about this great choice. I hope that the authors of guidebooks are able to review Bloomrooms - they are sure to recommend it to their readers!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We loved this hotel. It worth the price. The staff is nice and helpful. The breakfast is good. The bathrooms are very clean. Internet wifi is working perfectly. The metro station is near (5 minutes walk)

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I got a call from my travel agency two days before I arrived saying that there was a problem with the hotel. I was already en route, and was afraid that I was walking into a bait-and-switch. Turns out they had a conflict, and upgraded my room to the next bigger size. The manager also gave me a free pair of bloomrooms flip flops, so I could get out of my shoes after a long day of walking around.

The good:
The free wifi and free mineral water are serious perks. Wifi often costs another $10 at oteh hotels, and Bloomrooms wifi is fast and reliable. Bottled water fraud is rampant, so the ability to tank up at the hotel before you start your day means that you don't need to worry about a thing.
The hotel is also spotless. It may be a little out of the way, but that's actually refreshing in Delhi. There's a nice cafe with an Americanized menu (if you want real Indian food, just go around the corner to the street food vendors by the taxi stand) and a garden seating area. When at the hotel it's easy to forget you're in Delhi.
There's also a free shuttle, which I never used, and the staff are eager to help, but don't beg for tips.

The bad:
Nothing really. Some might prefer a more centrally located hotel, but given that Delhi's sites are scattered even a centrally located hotel isn't going to meet all your needs. Also, the hotel is right by a metro station, and autorickshaws are really cheap. As stated above, I like that the hotel isn't in the old city core as it allows to you relax and prepare for the next hectic day.

Comparison:
I stayed at Hotel Qutab earlier in this trip. That hotel was dirty, and the staff were eyeing me like I was a walking tip machine. Worst, the showers at Qutab smelled like sewage when you ran them. Qutab showed me how bad it can get (that was a 4 star hotel), and Bloomrooms showed me that it doesn't have to be so bad. I think Bloomrooms would fit in perfectly in any Western city, so I was especially pleased to find it in New Delhi :)

Room Tip: Take the second floor if you can.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank dna2z
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Best place for us in Delhi very good hotel concept at a reasonable price.
Good save place in Delhi to be clean smart and modern.
The staff and management is very helpful they can arrange any transport for for u in Dehli but also Delhi to Agra was no problem we get a good deal from them sinds no train ticket was available any more. All in all very good hotel and super service. Maybe a bit more choice of food in the resto but i heard this is planned already. They serve a ok breakfast and a good expresso and also here helpful friendly staf. Keep up the good work and service and we will come back if we ar in delhi again .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple