“GREAT FOOD”

Ranked #2,877 of 12,749 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hi,

I visited Dum Affairs at South Extn., Part-2, New Delhi with my friends. The ambience is average and food quality is very good but the service is not up to the mark. We are 22 persons and it was pre organised but still the service was very slow. So please order sufficient quantity in one go. The variety is also good

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This was a sweet find in Delhi which being so close to Lucknow, barely has any restaurants which serve the awesome Awadhi cuisine. The ambiance of the place is great and the wall mural is quite eye catching. I always love watching my food being prepared so the glass kitchen was a welcome change from not knowing how clean the kitchens are.

But the food is the thing that will definitely bring me here again. A slight more expensive than what I would like to pay, there is no doubt this place gets it share of crowd of people who want great food. The galoutis are almost melting in your mouth, you can barely eat them with a fork, they are that soft!! The haleem was great and the Nihari is one of the best I have ever had. They have a good liquor menu also with mostly top liquor available, and in true North India style of hardcore drinking, standard measure is 60mL!!

Must visit if you wish to try Awadhi cuisine.

2  Thank Ankit S
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating his birthday last week and we were looking for s nice place to eat. We stumbled on this place. It's an Awadhi place and has awesome food.
in the starters the pander and veg. Galauti were áwesome.

1  Thank GeethaR