“Great tour with Ramesh” 5 of 5 bubbles

Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Ranked #100 of 426 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: In LetsGoIndiaTours We know how important are your dream holidays and we take it really seriously. We offer personalized Tours in private cars for Individuals and small group of travelers who want to start on any day of your choice. Ramesh Kumar Founder of Let’s Go India tours has been driving professionally in INDIA for over 14 years.Travelling extensively all over this amazing country which he
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Milan, Italy
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour with Ramesh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Last year I did with my wife a two week tour with Ramesh in Rajastan.
It was a wonderful experience not only for the fantastic places but also thanks to Ramesh. He is really an experienced and conscious driver. Moreover he gave us real suggestions (no forced or even "suggested" shopping stops) that helped us to have a great, hassle-free tour.
So, thumb up for Ramesh :-)
Andrea

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Viverna

New York City, New York
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ramesh Kumar was an amazing driver and incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, timely, and patient. He took us to some great off-the-beaten-path sites and was willing to take us to whatever shopping/restaurants we wanted. He's been driving for over a decade, so is extremely professional. He always greeted us with a smile each day, and we could tell that his main motivation was customer satisfaction and not making a buck. If you're going to do the Delhi-Agra-Rajasthan thing, you can trust Ramesh.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Madhu R
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Rajasthani Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Travelling in India, especially in Rajputana (Rajasthan) is a pleasure with Lets' Go India Tours - Ramesh is a wonderful, knowledgable guide and driver. For anybody who has been to India before or if it's your first time, I strongly recommend him, for his personality, knowledge of the areas and local sites / restaurants and helpful advice. This is quite rare in India, and Ramesh excels himself in his service. It is a pleasure to travel the ancient 'land of the Rajas (Kings' - Rajasthan with him and in this way. It makes for a truely rewarding and stress-free holiday!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Durgadasverma
“Lets Go India Tours - Great Experience with an Excellent Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We really enjoyed this trip (Golden Triangle). Our driver (Ramesh Kumar) was quite possibly the only calm driver in all of India!!! He was very respectful and always asked for our input regarding any stops including the hotels, markets and restaurants that he took us so, which where all very good. He was always very professional, well dressed, humble and courteous. Both my wife and I felt very safe with him and all of his advice. We highly recommend getting a driver if you go to India, but even more we recommend Ramesh and the Lets Go India Tours.

Omar and Idelkys Minaya

Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Rajasthan Tours with Lets go India Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

I didn't have too much time to plan my trip to India and I wasn't sure which company to use, there are so many post and pages. A friend of mine recommended me this company, at first I was concerned because I couldn't find many reviews about them, but Im glad I choose them.
They were trustworthy and friendly. My Husband and I did the Rajasthan tour and it was amazing, the driver took really good care of us all the time, he knew all the places very well , where to eat and where not to eat .
I love photography and it was perfect having your own driver and been able to stop anywhere anytime.
I would definitely recommend this company,
att: Mile.