Hotel SilverStone
$95
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$101
$84
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$287
$160
Agoda.com
$135
$118
All reviewskarol bagh areaclean towelsper nightone nightdelhihospitality
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I actually booked for another hotel in KarolBagh but due to early check in I was transferred to this hotel.

This hotel is located in center of Karol Bagh..Rooms were clean and staffs were also cordial.

Their food was also good, though the restaurant is located at roof top!!

I would say its a good accommodation for a economic traveller

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ToXicItY_BD
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Where do I start, helpful staff, friendly, clean. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this stacks up with some 10 times the price in terms of service and value. Even when I was scammed by a local taxi(pretty common in Dehli) the hotel refunded me in full and sorted the issue on my behalf.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Pauldjs81
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed with my wife and two kids for four nights and 5 days at Silverstone. Its a warm cozy place amidst the busy Karol Bagh area. The break fast was excellent and the staff amiable. Keep up the good work. South Indian restaurants are located nearby. A good hotel for family stay.
Shahul Hameed, Chennai

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ShahulAdvocate
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff at the Hotel Silverstone in the Karol Bagh section of Delhi are very accommodating. This is a solid 3-star hotel offering great value for the budget western traveler. Rooms are clean and neat. Some cosmetic wear and tear, but bedding, bathroom, air conditioning, lighting and electricity all worked well. Great section of town to stay in because the Karol Bagh market is two blocks away. During our stay we encountered a Swedish couple, a single Irish woman traveler and us, an American couple, all of us having a positive experience.

Room Tip: To keep noise down, request a room on the rear side. If you purchase a package with complimentary airport pickup, be sure to show your copy of arrangement to the night clerk.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wilmingtonwillie2016
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Silverstone three times during our stay in India in April 2013. We enjoyed all of our stays a lot.The staff was very friendly, helpful and considerate. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was tasty. I would definitely recommend Hotel Silverstone to other travelers..

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple