Jukaso Inn
$218
$201
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$296
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
$140
$105
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
$67
$54
Agoda.com
All reviewsservice provided by the staffkhan marketloved this hotelhotel is situatedsmall hotelcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The room was neat n clean .The HK services were available on a request .but were quick.
The staff is very helpful & courteous . the environment was very peaceful n comfortablethe location also is very prominent hence easy access to auto,cab& metro. The lounge is good for short business meetings. In a nutshell ,they understand the needs of a customer & ensure the comfort .Value for money certainly.
The only thing that bothers is noise of other customers if they tend to be noisy ,specially at night .

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
JukasoInnDelhi, General Manager at Jukaso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have stayed in Jukaso Inn for two nights. I have stayed in room no 213. There is no proper ventilation in the room. the room size is very small, staffy, bad smell allover, peeling walls, mosquito, after several request the staff has not changed the room. I have to walk a long to reach my room no 213. that also I have to cross lots of ups & downs. Breakfast was also disappointing. Nothing was great in menu. Everyday when I use to have my breakfast there was a little fruit in the tray. After two times request I have stopped complaining. Only good thing is it's location, it is very nearby pragati maidan, so if someone wants to attend any exhibition it is good for them.

Room Tip: Room was worst, don't take 213 or 215. you have to walk a long without any lift.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pdawn

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Jukaso Inn is a small hotel in upscale Sunder Nagar.

Being very close to the Pragati Maidan, it is well located for anyone having to attend an exhibition there.

Booking was easily accomplished on the phone followed by an email confirmation without having to divulge credit card details. The rates are fairly high but this is the standard in similar hotels.

Check in was quick and we were shown to our room by a courteous porter. However, the room was not the one we had booked and in fact, the windows overlooked a corridor making it impossible to keep the curtains open. We changed immediately to a better room with normal windows looking outside. This room was spacious and well appointed with a most welcome heater and a nice looking wooden floor. The flooring was not as nice as it initially appeared to be. It was filthy as though it had never been swept. It was not swept the next day either.

The bathroom was clean though the plumbing was tired. There was no hot water in the hot water tap in the wash basin.

Breakfast was included in the room rate. It was not huge on variety like in some other hotels but whatever was on offer was wholesome, tasty and hot. Service was good.

We did not eat any other meals here as we stuck to the neighbourhood Kamal's Dhaba which served outstandingly good food.

Laundry was efficient and delivered on time.

As I said earlier, the Jukaso Inn is good for those who want to be near Pragati Maidan. The surroundings are upmarket residential and very decent with two big parks, the Delhi zoo and the Purana Qila within walking distance.

If only they would clean their floors, it would make a world of a difference.

Room Tip: Check the rooms, some of them have windows facing inward and facing corridors.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I got booked into the Sunder Nagar Jukaso, which seemed quite pleasant from the outside.

However, unknown to me, I got bumped to another property owned by the same management, Jukaso Inn in Connaught Place. It was located in a back lane, and had peeling walls and mosquitoes. All this was visible at the check in area itself. I did not stay there and instead moved to a friend's place.

For anyone who books at Jukaso, make sure you're not in the CP property, which is thoroughly avoidable.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank om_78

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We are always thrilled to hear that guests about their stay with us and always try our level best to improve according to your suggestions. We have our improved our all services recently. We know how important time on vacation can be, and always want to provide well experiences. Hopefully your travels bring you back to Jukaso Inn, New Delhi again soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Delhi has lots of good hotels but I love staying right in Connaught Circle where I don't have to get a cab every time I want a cup of coffee or a shopping spree. Walking around there you'll find everything you want and the Jukaso Inn was very central, clean and pleasant. But the best part was the great service. Whether it was having me met on arrival, walking me to my taxi after dark or simply greeting me with smiles and a warm welcome after I'd been away for a while, the staff at Jukaso was more than pleasant and helpful and made everything, from breakfast to train tickets easy to manage. I'd recommend them and the hotel most highly!

Room Tip: There is construction in the area but my rooms (I stayed four different times) were consistently quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank C K

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We are always thrilled to hear that guests about their stay with us and always try our level best to improve according to your suggestions. We know how important time on vacation can be, and always want to provide well experiences. Hopefully your travels bring you back to Jukaso Inn, New Delhi again soon!