“GREAT DESICION TO STAY HERE ))))”

Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel
Ranked #451 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
“GREAT DESICION TO STAY HERE ))))”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This hotel is very nice and the staff is very helpful. I stayed here for a day but felt like at home. Rooms are very spacious and properly cleaned. Food was yummy and well presented. Overall thumbsup to yuvraj hotel. Keep it up and see you soon

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank navdeep82
chand54, Owner at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your overwhelming review. We are truly humbled with your compliments.It is great to read that you felt you received good value and efficient service during your stay.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,
Jatinder Kumar.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Phillaur, Punjab, India
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at paharganj so many times but it was my first experience staying at yuvraj hotel. The hotel is located 5 mins from railway station. The hotel is nice and well maintained. I got deluxe room at 1400 and it was really worth spending this much money on this sort of good hotels. They definitely return the value.The food was good and not much expensive. Service was good too. I had the only problem with noise but that was frm outside. Rest everything was great.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Ishankp
chand54, Owner at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Yuvraj Deluxe.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definitely motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

Shahkot, Punjab, India
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I heard a lot from my family and friends about this hotel and their wonderful experience. So this time when i decided to go to delhi city with my family. I was already made my mind to stay in "Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel". After my visit I really appreciated myself with the choice of hotel and got wonderful experience more than i expected.

Features & Facilities , Bedroom, locality of hotel and many other things like friendly staff members, Food quality all things collectively made my short trip very sweet. Very clean surroundings always make me feel more comfortable. I am IT person so it was best for me that i got WiFi Internet connection there.

So at the end i can say it was very nice and sweet experience for me & my spouse in the hotel. We enjoyed few days there.

Room Tip: Tip For Room: My Wonderful Experience in Super Deluxe Room No. 308
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rahulbhanot
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night. We stayed in Room No. 208. We were really satisfied with the amenities and services of the hotel. Believe me, this is one of the best Budgeted hotels in New Delhi near Railway Station.
Positives: 1. Very Clean and spacious Rooms
2. 24 hour running hot water available
3. Very clean toilets with all modern facilities
4. Very fine wi-fi internet connection
5. Pleasant Reception staffs and cordial waiters
5. Quality foods, both tasty and healthy,

Negatives: Foods are very costly, however, quality of food is very good

I would recommend this hotel to all.
copy it
Bhai dhyaan se

Room Tip: deluxe room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank anshu786
chand54, Owner at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team.

Lucknow, India
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Having spent a couple of weeks travelling around India we crashed out at this hotel for six days. And what a wonderful experience- the staff, location of hotel, facilities, bedrooms and everything you could want for a restful break. . the staff are friendly and hospitable however they lack promptness in executing the services promised by them. overall, its a nice place to be especially for a couple if one wants to just relax and switch off. it is not in a part of new delhi where one should stay if someone wants to party and enjoy nightlife.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank anuj v
chand54, Owner at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Yuvraj Deluxe.We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your entire stay at Hotel.
We are grateful to you for all your kind words of appreciation that will definately motivate us to do even better on your next visit.

Ludhiana
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I heard much about the Infamous Paharganj area in New Delhi, and decided to sample the hospitality experience here while I was in Delhi for an Interview...I was delighted! The ambience of this hotel was warming, with excellent service, very nice rooms, very good location. It was top notch in cleanliness, with a very supportive staff looking out for your needs...all this for a very good price. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
chand54, General Manager at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2013

Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love this hotel and its hip factor is very very high! It's my first choice . The rooms are a great modern design and very functional. The view of the our room was stunning.It was very convenient, safe, clean, and the staff was so helpful. I would definitely stay here...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Raj R
chand54, General Manager at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013