“Worst Hotel EVER”

Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel
Ranked #512 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I prepaid this hotel on Expedia. I arrived with reciept which clearly said breakfast included. The manager who checked me in told me breakfast was not included even though it said it on paper. He dismissed me and was SO rude when I arrived.Once he saw I prepaid he told me he couldnt see my name on the reciept and went back watching tv. It was like a bad joke. I pointed to my name and he eventually gave me a key to a room.Got to room just wanting to sleep. Pulled back sheets- stains and hair on sheets AND pillows. Toilet had pube hairs all over t. I called reception, manager came up, told me the hairs were mine ! I told him I wanted fresh sheets or change room. He got a young guy up and they made comments while changing sheets, quite scary to be honest. The WIFI was down and I told manager, he said 'oh well'. Next morn as I checked out he tried to charge me for Wifi. I was told if I had breakfast I would have to pay for it. Even though I paid for it online and had Expedia reciept. Im quite laid back and dont expect luxury. The manager at this hotel treated me like a second rate human, I can only presume it was because I was a female by myself. Truly horrifying experience. Have stayed in plenty of other homestays & hotels. This hotel was dirty, loud and I felt for first time unsafe.

Room Tip: Just dont stay here
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
chand54, Guest Relations Manager at Yuvraj Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

May we please take this opportunity to express our sincere apologies for not being able to meet with your expectations during your visit to our hotel.

The feedback has been taken up with the concerned department head and every effort shall be made to ensure that there is an improvement.

We humbly request you to treat this as an aberration and assure you that we are capable of much better. We hope you will allow us another chance to be of service to you.

The team looks forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2013

i have been to so many hotels but HOTEL YUVRAJ DELUXE is something you hardly find.
Firstly i would like to thanx MR Jatinder ,the way he handled and welcomed us the time of check in and then he specially has gone with us to show the room.
The rooms are excellent and spacious. They provide 24 hours hot water service. The food was just as like as our home meal which everybody would relish. They have provided me the prompt services at all the times.
Now its better to check it out yourself rather than listening me. I recommend this hotel to every of my friends and travellers on TRIP ADVISOR>>>>
COMING SOON>>>>

Room Tip: Super deluxe room 308
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DIWAKAR G
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Yuvraj is ok for a couple of nights. We didn't really shop around, but considering that New Delhi is a big city the room seems ok for the price. The rooms were a bit dank, the mattress was quite hard and there were not enought blankets for the bed considering how cold it was in delhi but other than that the rooms were ok. The shower had good hot water. The main problem for us was that we had a room at the front which had a window onto the street - we could not sleep because the horns on arkashan road honk constantly. The walls of the hotel were also very thin so when the people in the neighbouring room got up and started talking we could hear everythign they were saying - which also made it hard to sleep.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms with windows, particularly at the front - otherwise you will not be able to sleep!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Yuvraj deluxe. We are grateful to you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2012

ND has 3 good locations to find a place: South of ND (it seems to be a richer place), Main Bazar (full of shops, hotels and restaurants), and Arakasan rd (full of hotels and just 2 blocks from the nd railway st), the last 2 very close each other, and also close to the turistic places like the red fort.
This place was ok, the room was very comfortable, big enough, good tv with cable and ac, but...here you can find what you know you'll find in Delhi: Not the best cleanness, cockroaches, a lot of noise inside and outside the hotel, and the information guy that lies to get your money offering tours that are not what they say (If you go to Agra for a day tour, don't take the tour, go by train).
Besides, they have 24hours food service which was really good for good value, but breakfast wasn't so good.
The staff in the front desk was very kind, nice and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

As we have reached New Delhi around 12 noon , we have walked down to Arakasan Road and started searching for a place for night stay. This hotel I find is clean, at least have some service and okay for a night stay.
Tomorrow we asked the room service for a wake up call and early breakfast and checkout by 8 morning. Let's see how it comes out.

One thing they immediately changed the towels as I showed them some stains. Overall ok kind a place for a night's stay.

Room Tip: Room 201 looks to be better room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This hotel has very clean rooms and the staff is great. Location is very convienent to where I needed be. I had stayed 5 days and loved it. I felt very safe in this place and there was someone at the front desk all the time which was a positive.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank vinnynyc-7

Dear Guest,

It is feedback like yours that helps us to motivate to do much better each time.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had an awesome stay. Hotel Yuvraj as the name says it all, is the CROWN-PRINCE (meaning of Yuvraj) of Paharganj -New Delhi. It is very much affordable for all. The food is very tasty and the waiters are trained professionally. It has a very homely environment and I was given proper attention. More over all my requirements were looks upon and fulfilled. The staff out there are very caring. There was a homely environment. More over it was a very comfy stay. I enjoyed being there through out my stay.
Cheers to Hotel Yuvraj...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business