“Impecable, Spotless Experience”

Ranked #43 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Dubai
“Impecable, Spotless Experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Me and my famliy had such a positive experience as soon as we arrived and the staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The whole property is extremely clean; all the outside hallways are spotless; bed was firm and comfortable; ample towels which were of good quality; good sized rooms, amazing breakfast. Overall an exceptional airport transit Hotel in New Delhi and we were offered complimentary airport pick and drop service.

We had a very pleasant stay and will be back again InshAllah.

P.S: The surrounding market place around the hotel can be bit terrifying and insecure after the sunset especially for the women. So enjoy your stay within the hotel property and avoid going out late in the evenings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Guest,
A big Thank You on behalf of the entire team here at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi! We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Vishvapreet Cheema

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Korean first
Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 17, 2014

A superb hotel. Room clean and well equipped. Staff extremely polite and helpful. Breakfast and dinner buffets, great food, great choice. Good location close to the airport and the hotel has a transfer service.

Room Tip: Ask for garden view and you may see the monkeys outside.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind appreciation of our facilities and services. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed January 16, 2014

stayed here while transiting to UAE...juts a 5 minute ride is all what it takes to hop into the international terminal at IGI Airport New Delhi.
Some things looked a bit old and 'not' maintained as such but overall, the one night stay with family and breakfast, early the following morning was quite good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Like most of the guest here, we stayed one night, or maybe I should say just a few hours. the food was surprisingly good for a hotel airport and is very convenient located 5 min ride to the terminal. They offer complimentary private transfer to the terminal which is a plus as you don't have to wait for a fixed schedule.

One thing I did not like was that my boyfriend had his flight couple of hours earlier than me at midnight and I had couple of more hours to sleep before my flight, we told the desk we leave at separate times and we ordered 2 different transfers, and to my stupefaction, as I was in bed, a housekeeping staff entered my room, I was furious, they wanted to do the bar inventory as they were not instructed that I was still there…...
Also, I had ear plugs and I could still not sleep from the noise as people were arriving or leaving at odd hours, there was always noise in the hallway thru out the night….

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your compliments. We sincerely regret the experience that you had with regards to housekeeping service departure procedure. We have taken corrective measures to ensure that such mistakes are not repeated in future. We hope to serve you again.
Warm Regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stayed at this hotel twice during a period of a week for business trips. The first was a good experience - but on the 2nd occassion there was no hot water in the shower. I was running late so didnt have time to speak to the manager - however I asked the front desk to ask someone to get in touch with me. I also wrote to the hotel - however got no reply. I find this extremely surprising..

Apart from that - here are some pros and cons of the place:

Pros:
- Close to the airport - so good for transit times
- Good - clean hotel - comfortable rooms
- Good breakfast spread

Cons
- The area around is not very exciting with almost no good shops around - walking distance
- The shower - with no hot water - and more importantanly the surprisingly unresponsive staff

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great location near the airport so time to and from the airport is short and the hotel provide free airport transfers. However, it is right next to a busy flyover which could be noisy and one can still hear the traffic even though the rooms are well insulated.

The food is great, whether it be TGKF or the NYC. The TGKF should not be missed as the waiters make you feel at home and serve you that little bit more to try even if you are fully stuffed already and can't eat anymore ... ha..ha.

Did not get a chance to try out the gym or other facilities as we were out visiting tourist destinations during most of the days we stayed there.

Room Tip: Asked for a quieter room but could still hear the traffic outside, although only a little bit. Once...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Vishvapreet, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and its facilities. We truly appreciate the same. We look forward to many more opportunities to serve you.
Kind regards,
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent in many respects, and could be better. I like the convenient airport location and the fact that it offers a clear inclusive package (room + transfers + breakfast + wifi) for a decent rate. I was more than pleased with my accommodation. I had a spacious, airy and light room with big window overlooking NH8 but no virtually no road or plane noise thanks to effective glazing. Very comfortable bed and pillows, lots of surfaces and desk space, acres of wardrobe & drawer space, great lighting including good desk lamp and reading lamp behind armchair. TV not so great (flat screen fixed to wall so can’t be angled towards seating area or desk, and the remote is clunky and unresponsive). Decent sized bathroom with separate shower (rain shower and spray wand), just a bit short of surfaces for personal toiletries. Overall, an extremely nice room but I should point out I received a complimentary (Carlson Gold) upgrade to an executive room and can’t comment on the standards or superiors. Other positives: all the interiors look contemporary and fresh after recent refurb. And one of the restaurants is a Great Kebab Factory. Now I don’t claim to be an expert on Indian cuisine and I can’t say how authentic it is but I do know good food when I eat it and the set dinner here was really delicious. On the negative side, the service in the hotel was wobbly. My arrivals transfer had somehow got overlooked so I had to wait while a car was summoned. Then in the lobby I had to stand around too long waiting for a free agent to check me in. Ditto next day when I wanted to change a banknote. When I needed a concierge to book a car into the city he was on his lunch break with no replacement staffing the desk! There was a complimentary bottle of wine in the room but no corkscrew to open it so I had to summon room service… And so on. Small things but cumulatively they made the stay less than smooth. The breakfast was ordinary but adequate for my needs. So, 3* overall but would have been 4* if the experience had involved less friction.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your detailed feedback of our facilities and services. We truly appreciate the same. We regret the inconveniences caused during your stay with us. We have taken due note of the same and have shared them with the concerned departments. Please be rest assured that this is not the service standard we aim to achieve. We have taken corrective actions to ensure these small but important things get the due attention they deserve.
Warm Regards,