Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
  • Restaurant
$131
$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$209
$179
$96
$91
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
$162
$105
$81
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

2,406 results
All reviewsthe great kebab factoryneung roidelhi airportbusiness classbetween flightsexcellent hotelcoffee shopbusiness centerbusiness tripbreakfast buffetlong flightchecking outfive star hotelrooms are spaciouscourteous staffcomfortable stayflyover
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went there to stay while coming down from Bangalore.Though I arrive late hours so had not much of the time to explore the hotel but whatever I was able to cover up it was one the best.One would not expect a Radisson to be of that luxurious but I must say sense of luxury was everywhere be it cafe,tea lounge or Bar.One can not get a better value for money closer to the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for club room !
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
JavedAli, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you very much - we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

nice hotel near airport. they are in process of constructing jw marriott and others equally close to airport. in india must often fly back thru delhi for connections so occasionally nice to be able to stay nearby rather than 30-45 minute trip to downtown area. this hotel is very generic to one you would find in states; you don't know you are in a foreign country. restaurant and bar very good. internet connections outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have stayed many times at this hotel as I need an overnight stay to connect via Delhi during my travels. The quality of the rooms is very good. However in terms of service I have noticed great variability. Sometimes the reception staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful and there are cookies and chocolates in the room while at other times there are no chocolates and they even forgot to send us a pick up (included in the package) at the airport during my last visit. One of my friend told me that they offered him free dinner coupon in place of free breakfast due to early morning departure. I have been declined this facility many times in spite of requests. They do offer coffee and minimuffins and fruits at early hours , but come on who can have breakfast at 4 am while rushing to the airport.
The Kabab factory restaurant is a great asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2013

One of the main reasons I wanted to stay here was so I could use the sauna and steam room, it was the perfect way to end my trip and to loosen up before a long flight home, highly recommend you check out the spa area.

The room itself was 5 star quality, food was OK and service was good. I showed up to the hotel without a reservation and they let me up to the room a couple hours short of check in time.

The perfect place to unwind and certainly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation of R the Spa! On your next stay, may we recommend a meal at The Great Kabab Factory, a must-do Delhi experience, or our brand new Thai speciality restaurant Neung Roi, featuring unexplored regional cuisine of Thailand.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

All around excellent hotel, close to the airport. Staff are really helpful, and went out of their way t help me resolve problems. The rooms are large, nicely decrated and light filled. The restaurant has the best food we had in our whole week in India. The pool was lovely.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much indeed! Do visit us again soon