Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Saptagiri(New Delhi)
2,413 results
All reviewsthe great kebab factoryneung roidelhi airportbusiness classbetween flightsexcellent hotelcoffee shopbusiness centerbusiness tripbreakfast buffetlong flightchecking outfive star hotelrooms are spaciouscourteous staffcomfortable stayflyover
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed for an overnight 18 hour layover before our flight back to the states -- they picked us up at the airport professionally and reliably and shuttled us back for our flight on time. Shuttle drivers were extremely helpful and friendly. They sent breakfast boxes for our am flight, a thoughtful touch. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location near AirPort. Service Was just brilliant. Security checks as allways in better hotels in India. hotel staff is veny helpfull. Check in and check out was fluent. Room is cousy and vero clean. I Spent only 2 Nighs. Breakfast Was just great. Omelettes done by cooks were delicious. Buffet Style dinner with Chinese and Indian tastes were nice.
I have never get such a good service in India before, except when i spent also 2 Nights in March 2012 same hotel;)

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 123eki
JavedAli, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you very much indeed for the extra marks! The team would like to take a deep bow and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Gosh, what a lovely hotel! I had 8 hours to "kill" at the end of my trip to India before boarding my flight in New Delhi, so my travel agent recommended I book into this hotel for a few hours' sleep and to refresh. It was a great suggestion; this is a really comfortable, well-appointed hotel with friendly, helpful staff, a very tasty dinner buffet and a comfortable room. The walk-in shower was a real treat :-)

I was only sorry I couldn't stay longer. If I'm ever back in New Delhi I will definitely choose to stay here if I need a place to sleep close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the compliment! We would like to recommend our Spa Transit Package which helps to relax and reset your body clock before and after a transcontinental flight.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed at the hotel twice, two nights in the Suite and two nights in a standard room. The suite is big and beautiful, the standard room is not very spacious but nice. Good service, everything fine.The breakfast buffet is overwhelming and very tasty, while the other meals were far from good. We had a fixed meal (only choice) in The Great Kabab Factory. None of the many dishes tasted really good, and not even the Indian curry tasted Indian. Later I ordered a famous Indian dish, Butter chicken in NYC restaurant. What I got was chicken kebab in tomato probably made for spaghetti. When I complained I was recommended the Chef's Chicken curry which was really good. I did not see it on the menu, and the waiter had to admit that it was not on the menu! But it was good he said. The buffet food may be good, but keep away from the ala carte!
The bad food might not be a problem if did not have to get a taxi and go for a drive looking for a restaurant. Having enjoyed good Indian food for 2 months this was a disappointment.

Room Tip: Both the suite and the standard room was on the 1st floor, facing the highway. There was no noise from the highway and the AC never bothered us.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

great place the food is amazing, if you are a person who likes to relax and pamper yourself on holidays please book a room in Raddison. If you wana shop the market is really close. so thats a added advantage. if on a business trip still its well located.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple