“Short but excellent stay at the Radisson Blu, Delhi”

Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
Ranked #43 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Berlin, Germany
“Short but excellent stay at the Radisson Blu, Delhi”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Arriving at 2am at Delhi International Airport from Europe everything went much better than expected. In 10 minutes from the airplane through passport check and when I arrvied at the luggage belt the suitcase was already there.
Having booked a good hotel fare with airport picku-up and breakfast I was awaited by the extremely courteous driver already. Passing through heavy fog and cold temperatures we arrived the Radisson within 15 minutes. Check-in was a breeze and so I was in my room within 40 minutes after touching down in Delhi.
The room was modern and comfortable, internet access free and the breakfast delicious.
Once I had checked out my driver was waiting to get me back to the airport, everything well organised and very friendly.
I can highly recommend the hotel and will stay there again should I need a stop-over close to the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
JavedAli, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you very much indeed! The team deeply appreciates your kind recommendation of our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Korean first
Melbourne
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Don't stay anywhere else. The traffic in New Delhi is a puzzle, so getting in and out of the airport and then around the city can be very frustrating. So staying near the airport is a must. But that's not the only reason to stay here.I recently stayed on my birthday and was greeted with a dozen red roses and a birthday cake. Now this is a hotel that takes personal service seriously. They greeted me by name everywhere I went in the hotel and went out of their way to make my stay memorable. I recommend the Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi highly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for staying with us and even more, for spending your birthday at our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This hotel is primarily a business hotel, within close proximity of the airport. I was initially reluctant to pay the nightly rate which is significantly more expensive than the equivalent close to London Heathrow airport. However, I was not disappointed. The rooms, amenities and food were all fantastic - this is a high quality hotel which I would recommend to business and leisure visitors alike. The breakfast buffet in particular is easily the best hotel breakfast I have experienced in a long time. The gym is also well-equipped with a range of modern equipment and also a separate yoga room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much! We have recently redesigned and renovated our hotel completely, based on guest feedback and preferences and we are very glad that you liked it. We look forward to your next visit.
Pune, India
Reviewed January 18, 2013

During a business travel I stayed at Radisson Blu located to Terminal -3 of New Delhi International Airport. It's a very good hotel for transit.
Rooms are extreamly clean, spacious. Staff is very friendly, while checking out since there was some technical problem which was resolved within 5 minutes, the front desk manager apologised several times for the discomfort. Hotel also provides complementary pickup & drop if you provide the flight details.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Amritsar
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed for a day.I have been here few times.
This Hotel is in close proximity to Terminal-3 New Delhi.
Rates are affordable with 5 Star Tag.
Highly recommended.
Excellent Rooms with ultra modern bathrooms.

Room Tip: Try to get a non smoking room.(Of course if you are a non smoker).
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank AnoopAmritsar
Perth, Australia
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for the first time in this hotel in Delhi on our way home. We've booked there for the convenient location near the airport. We were really impressed with the rooms, which are spacious, very clean and with all the facilities you can wish for. The gym is really good and the use of steam room and jacuzzi are also complimentary and worthwhile.
The hotel throughout has impressive coloured marble floors and walls.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The hotel offers complimentary breakfast, free shuttle to the airport and free wi-fi ( this for me is a big plus nowadays!!)
The hotel has two restaurants, one international and the other Indian. We've tasted the later, which was a great experience too!!
This hotel compared to other Radissons in India is definitely the BEST. See my review for the one in Agra.
I really recommend if you are willing to stay near the airport.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
mentor, OH
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was by far the best hotel I have stayed at in India. Amazing doesn't even describe it. The food, the service, the amenities are amazing and we were in just a regular room. Even the elevators were fast! The breakfast buffet is beyond anything that I have experienced in any country. They really knew how to make sure you felt like home or wherever you feel like being since they had food from everywhere. What I love the most is that they are completely trustworthy. I ended up sending a parcel from the hotel and all of the items were sent and all was accounted for. I hope that I have the chance to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is closest to the elevators...just helps just in case you have to walk too far.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business