4,043 results
All reviews atrium bar new friends colony golden triangle tour lotus temple top floor nice hotel guest relations memorable stay rooftop restaurant nice stay duty manager special thanks star hotel business trip indian food front office business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was excellent Aroon was good I had stayed in the Suriya before 3 years and now I came here for a meeting this hotel is still well maintained
I hope will back again soon......
Food was good and service was excellent

1  Thank Kailashchoudhary
TheSuryaainNewDelhi, Vice President Operations at The Suryaa New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from The Suryaa, New Delhi!

It was pleasure having you stay with us at The Suryaa, New Delhi on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services. At The Suryaa, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guest and making their stay memorable.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience staying with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The stay was so good and awesome great staff and hospitality Nice and friendly Front desk staff i will recommend this hotel to my friends nad family members and I will be come Back soon Nice talking With Ms Shivani

1  Thank Jontraveller12

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place .coming to hotel regularly with my clients and found the staff very helpful. Quick c/in and departures by Front staff always helps . Food quality and overall ambience is superb would like to recommend the hotel if wishing to stay in Delhi.

1  Thank yadav1rahul

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff. Wonderfull Marketing Director. Must try the roof top Chinese restaurant.an absolute gem of an in house singer with a fantastic repertoire.
Looking forward to my next stay.I would highly recommend the Suryaa for anyone who like to be spoiled.

1  Thank Benaisss

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel lobby is very beautiful as usual.. Rooms were also good and we had our dinner here in ssence and it was very wonderful. The service done by Ajay and his team was outstanding.They always take good care of us whenever we came and for that we're grateful.

2  Thank Anurag06may