Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,051 results
All reviews atrium bar new friends colony golden triangle tour lotus temple top floor nice hotel guest relations memorable stay rooftop restaurant nice stay duty manager star hotel special thanks business trip indian food front office business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

that was a memorablestay in suryaa
came ere to meet my family
food was good and had somany options in the breakfast
room was good
staff at front desk shalu was nice and helped to assist with wifi and
sarfaraz was quick upon checkout process

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank amir05418
TheSuryaainNewDelhi, Vice President Operations at The Suryaa New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings from The Suryaa, New Delhi!

It was pleasure having you stay with us at The Suryaa, New Delhi on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services. At The Suryaa, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guest and making their stay memorable.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience staying with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Minakshi and Mr.Avinash are good they are like good friends for me.
All the staff here good..they provide me best service.
I like this area SSENCE restaurant
I have visited so many times here and I prefer this hotel only.
The food....its very delicious.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sheetusoni

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Really loved the ambience of the hotel. Good welcome staff at the front desk
Good stay over all.
Was here for some official tour planning to come back with the family
Breakfast was also amazing very wide spread

2  Thank Abdulqadir123456

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Vikas and daya from housekeeping was amazing. We had a great stay . Houskekeeling service was very awesome. We like the hotel and we
we love to be here. really wants to come back again.z india is very nice countries

2  Thank Zainabakira

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very good hotel. We had very nice stay. Vilas from housekeeping was very nice and polite. We had very good stay. I a appreciate curiosity of his service. Room was very clean and hotel was also very nice.

3  Thank Abdulq123455lllll