Situated in the quiet embassy area of New Delhi this hotel offers rooms with a colonial style to relax in after the hustle and bustle of the city.
The Dhaba Food Dinner prepares excellent Indian delicacies but a booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. The Pickwick Coffee shop has both European and local fare on offer.
Hotel staff were very attentive and friendly and when resolving a problem of our own making could not have been more professional and understanding in helping to resolve this matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- The Claridges Delhi
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- Claridges India
- Hotel Claridges