This is a large, nothing special hotel that is right next to a major highway. I was on the fourth floor and the traffic noise was so loud it woke me in the morning even though I was wearing ear plugs. Colleagues had rooms near the ballroom and were up most of Saturday night because of a wedding. I was really surprised that the hotel would not move a colleague to a new room when she complained about the noise.
The rooms are ok, slightly worn and surprisingly there were no drawers for clothing, making it difficult to unpack my clothing. The bed was very comfortable but you either had the heavy comforter (with the sheet built in) or nothing, making it either too cold or too hot. The rooms are slightly worn and my remote control for the TV didn't work. Like many hotels in India, the bathroom has a glass wall and open shower, which I find annoying.
The buffet breakfast and lunch were both very good and the Italian restaurant was a good place to have dinner. Staff were friendly and helpful. Conference facilities were good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Delhi, the largest five-star hotel in Delhi, is located in the commercial hub of Bhikaji Cama Place just 20 minutes' drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport and the city's domestic airport. The Delhi hotel is also close to embassies, consulates and corporate headquarters, making it one of the most preferred business hotels in Delhi.The 507 rooms and suites at Hyatt Regency Delhi are equipped with modern amenities and high-speed Internet access to support guests' business needs, while all seven floors offer a panoramic view of the city and the landscaped gardens. The city hotel is also a benchmark of excellence for five-star dining in Delhi, that offers an exceptional range of dining options. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Cafe an all-day dining restaurant or resort for a traditional Chinese dining experience at the China Kitchen. Settle down for a brief coffee break or a sweet interval at the Sidewalk . For authentic Italian, choose La Piazza, the warm, lively and casual dining restaurant. Wind up the busy evening with a splendid meal at the TK'S Oriental Grill; or simply step into Polo Lounge to experience fine flavours, while a live musical performance keep the spirits high.Within this New Delhi luxury hotel, guests can also enjoy numerous leisure facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa. One can opt for the best shopping experience too at the hotel's multilevel shopping complex featuring more than 36 boutiques of Indian artifacts, handicrafts and jewelers.The bustling capital provides a wealth of activities for guests to experience, options range from sightseeing in Delhi including some of the noted architectural and historical wonders of the world. For those who want to indulge in shopping in Delhi, you can choose from the alleys of old Delhi to the most chic markets, also those wishing to spend their time in sports activities in Delhi, the nearest golf courses and Polo ground offers ample opportunities, also one can visit the museums or be enchanted by the religious places.The proximity of the Hyatt Regency Delhi to numerous and famous business centers makes it the ideal place to plan a conference, a product launch or a fashion show. As a leading wedding venue hotel in Delhi, the hotel has arranged many weddings in the past 30 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency New Delhi
- Hyatt New Delhi
- Hyatt Hotel Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Delhi