I am sorry to say that we have not such expectation from 5 stars Hyatt chain property. We expect very good service from your hotel but become opposite.
we stay in your hotel in room no.371 from 11th april to 13 th april.room was in the name of my friend DR. MUKESH PATEL.we are staying 3 doctors in this room.
in morning of 10th april when we check in our room key is not working. Your staff says that programming is required for the key. After overnight journey in train (we all are tired) we reach around 8 a.m. in your hotel. We have to stand for more than 15 minute outside room because key is not working. Your staff comes with master key and he open our room after 15 minutes.
After refresh we tell reception people to solve our problem regarding key at around 9.30 a.m. in morning.
We come back in evening around 5.30 p.m., we ask for the key & ask for the key problem is solved or not, nobody in reception give proper answer. One staff is come with us with master key to open our room. Staff try 1st with our key that was given from reception but it is not working. he open our room with his master key. Staff says that I will try for programming this key within short time.
We are eagerly wait to solve our problem till 9 p.m.
Nobody is come to solve our problem
After 9 p.m. me dr ramesh & dr bhavesh go to reception area to ask why our problem solved even after 12 hours pass.
Nobody is given proper answer. Then I shout what are doing all here then SACHETII IS COME WITH US TO ROOM TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
I ASK for the second key to sachetii and I also ask I would like complain regarding this matter to your manager, he told me I am a manger of this hotel. When I argue with sachetii instead of say sorry HE SAY WHY ARE SHOUT & he THREATENED me to call security in your room & also ask why are you staying 3 people in 1 rooms. I inform you that our reservation done for three occupancy.
After too much argue he denied give more key to us. then dr mukesh is go to reception & meet VIKRASINGH . VIKRAM SINGH comes to our room with 2 nd key & he told sorry for the issue.
Even after so much difficulty to us on 12 april in evening when I come to room around 6.15 p.m. same problem I face the key is not working. one staff member go to reception after 10 minutes sacheti come to open our room.
This is my bad story with Hyatt . I have not expected such type of behaviour with your MANAGER MR.SACHETII.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Delhi, the largest five-star hotel in Delhi, is located in the commercial hub of Bhikaji Cama Place just 20 minutes' drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport and the city's domestic airport. The Delhi hotel is also close to embassies, consulates and corporate headquarters, making it one of the most preferred business hotels in Delhi.The 507 rooms and suites at Hyatt Regency Delhi are equipped with modern amenities and high-speed Internet access to support guests' business needs, while all seven floors offer a panoramic view of the city and the landscaped gardens. The city hotel is also a benchmark of excellence for five-star dining in Delhi, that offers an exceptional range of dining options. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Cafe an all-day dining restaurant or resort for a traditional Chinese dining experience at the China Kitchen. Settle down for a brief coffee break or a sweet interval at the Sidewalk . For authentic Italian, choose La Piazza, the warm, lively and casual dining restaurant. Wind up the busy evening with a splendid meal at the TK'S Oriental Grill; or simply step into Polo Lounge to experience fine flavours, while a live musical performance keep the spirits high.Within this New Delhi luxury hotel, guests can also enjoy numerous leisure facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa. One can opt for the best shopping experience too at the hotel's multilevel shopping complex featuring more than 36 boutiques of Indian artifacts, handicrafts and jewelers.The bustling capital provides a wealth of activities for guests to experience, options range from sightseeing in Delhi including some of the noted architectural and historical wonders of the world. For those who want to indulge in shopping in Delhi, you can choose from the alleys of old Delhi to the most chic markets, also those wishing to spend their time in sports activities in Delhi, the nearest golf courses and Polo ground offers ample opportunities, also one can visit the museums or be enchanted by the religious places.The proximity of the Hyatt Regency Delhi to numerous and famous business centers makes it the ideal place to plan a conference, a product launch or a fashion show. As a leading wedding venue hotel in Delhi, the hotel has arranged many weddings in the past 30 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency New Delhi
- Hyatt New Delhi
- Hyatt Hotel Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Delhi