First of all, this is a Hyatt; so you expect some standards to be maintained. This hotel maintains it for sure!
I stayed here for 2 days on a Business visit. I had some work at the foreign embassy and I chose this place since it was quite close to that embassy. I was picked up by the hotel car. The driver was very cordial and pointed out a few important places on the way. My room was ready when i entered and I was in it within the next 5 minutes. The reception staff came with me upto my room and personally ensured all was in order. I really liked this aspect of this hotel. Personal attention.
The room was good, clean and perfect. The breakfast was delicious and they was kind enough to pack my breakfast in the morning since was leaving the hotel early on embassy work. The wifi is good and the concierge did a great job of getting me timely print outs for my official work.
1 downside - During checkout, I realized that they hadn't used my old Hyatt loyalty number and I given a new number. This took some time for rectification.
Lovely property! I'd come back here for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Delhi, the largest five-star hotel in Delhi, is located in the commercial hub of Bhikaji Cama Place just 20 minutes' drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport and the city's domestic airport. The Delhi hotel is also close to embassies, consulates and corporate headquarters, making it one of the most preferred business hotels in Delhi.The 507 rooms and suites at Hyatt Regency Delhi are equipped with modern amenities and high-speed Internet access to support guests' business needs, while all seven floors offer a panoramic view of the city and the landscaped gardens. The city hotel is also a benchmark of excellence for five-star dining in Delhi, that offers an exceptional range of dining options. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Cafe an all-day dining restaurant or resort for a traditional Chinese dining experience at the China Kitchen. Settle down for a brief coffee break or a sweet interval at the Sidewalk . For authentic Italian, choose La Piazza, the warm, lively and casual dining restaurant. Wind up the busy evening with a splendid meal at the TK'S Oriental Grill; or simply step into Polo Lounge to experience fine flavours, while a live musical performance keep the spirits high.Within this New Delhi luxury hotel, guests can also enjoy numerous leisure facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa. One can opt for the best shopping experience too at the hotel's multilevel shopping complex featuring more than 36 boutiques of Indian artifacts, handicrafts and jewelers.The bustling capital provides a wealth of activities for guests to experience, options range from sightseeing in Delhi including some of the noted architectural and historical wonders of the world. For those who want to indulge in shopping in Delhi, you can choose from the alleys of old Delhi to the most chic markets, also those wishing to spend their time in sports activities in Delhi, the nearest golf courses and Polo ground offers ample opportunities, also one can visit the museums or be enchanted by the religious places.The proximity of the Hyatt Regency Delhi to numerous and famous business centers makes it the ideal place to plan a conference, a product launch or a fashion show. As a leading wedding venue hotel in Delhi, the hotel has arranged many weddings in the past 30 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency New Delhi
- Hyatt New Delhi
- Hyatt Hotel Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Delhi