Very functional and efficient business hotel. The basic rooms were a bit smaller than what I have stayed at in recent times. The moment I see a hotel room wall, panelled with mirror, sets me thinking... hey even the management realise the room is small and we need to make it appear bigger, lets use a mirror. The square tub in the bath is also best avoided with just a shower being adequate. Another hassle was to use the lift ... you could get to only your floor with the room access card, which meant that if one want to meet a colleague on another floor or visit the business center (other than at lobby level) - one heads to lobby, ask for them to swipe to get you to the requisite floor... so avoidable and I'd suggest - as long as you are a guest, you should be able to take the lift to any floor...
The service at the business centers was far from satisfactory. They would get the orders mixed up from the group, requests to set the AC temp right was unresponsive... (probably juniors were used on that day as there was a large religious convention on at the hotel)
Polo Lounge had a good English feel, and staff very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast had a good spread, but too crowded. Could improve the juice selection though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Delhi, the largest five-star hotel in Delhi, is located in the commercial hub of Bhikaji Cama Place just 20 minutes' drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport and the city's domestic airport. The Delhi hotel is also close to embassies, consulates and corporate headquarters, making it one of the most preferred business hotels in Delhi.The 507 rooms and suites at Hyatt Regency Delhi are equipped with modern amenities and high-speed Internet access to support guests' business needs, while all seven floors offer a panoramic view of the city and the landscaped gardens. The city hotel is also a benchmark of excellence for five-star dining in Delhi, that offers an exceptional range of dining options. Enjoy a delicious meal at the Cafe an all-day dining restaurant or resort for a traditional Chinese dining experience at the China Kitchen. Settle down for a brief coffee break or a sweet interval at the Sidewalk . For authentic Italian, choose La Piazza, the warm, lively and casual dining restaurant. Wind up the busy evening with a splendid meal at the TK'S Oriental Grill; or simply step into Polo Lounge to experience fine flavours, while a live musical performance keep the spirits high.Within this New Delhi luxury hotel, guests can also enjoy numerous leisure facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa. One can opt for the best shopping experience too at the hotel's multilevel shopping complex featuring more than 36 boutiques of Indian artifacts, handicrafts and jewelers.The bustling capital provides a wealth of activities for guests to experience, options range from sightseeing in Delhi including some of the noted architectural and historical wonders of the world. For those who want to indulge in shopping in Delhi, you can choose from the alleys of old Delhi to the most chic markets, also those wishing to spend their time in sports activities in Delhi, the nearest golf courses and Polo ground offers ample opportunities, also one can visit the museums or be enchanted by the religious places.The proximity of the Hyatt Regency Delhi to numerous and famous business centers makes it the ideal place to plan a conference, a product launch or a fashion show. As a leading wedding venue hotel in Delhi, the hotel has arranged many weddings in the past 30 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hyatt Regency Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency New Delhi
- Hyatt New Delhi
- Hyatt Hotel Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Delhi