Hyatt Regency Delhi
$124
$129
$95
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$280
$178
$127
$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
$164
Priceline
$105
$85
2,676 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorchinese restaurantcoffee shopstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairportgymambience
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hyatt for work and had a miserable experience. When I went to my room my key would not work. A staff person cleaning a room nearby made little effort to help and sent me back to the front desk. I came back a second time and the key did not work again. Two different staff people were eventually sent up, one letting me into my room with a pass key and then took my key. They did not return for over a half hour leaving me stuck without a key. I called the front desk and they were rude to me. Once they sent someone up, they too disappeared for another fifteen minutes. Finally a supervisor came and I told him I wanted to leave the room to get some food. He told me he would meet me in the lobby when they fixed the lock. The whole affair took over an hour and a half and all they said to me latter was "we are sorry for the inconvenience". In addition, the restaurant food was average and way overpriced and the staff in the restaurant were unfriendly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our first hotel as part of our Grand Tour of India with Travelsphere. Only stayed for one night - but a very welcome stay after a long flight and then a busy afternoon touring Old Delhi. Rooms very spacious, beautiful bathroom with a glass wall!! Lovely toiletries and power shower! Restaurant excellent - both for dinner and breakfast taken buffet style. Service good.

Room Tip: At the front of the hotel - there was building work going on, plus you could hear quite a lot of street noise, so the back would be better.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I loved this hotel, it's modern, clean and has everything one could wish for. The bedrooms are large and well equiped, the bed comfortable, but with regard the bathrooms there is just one little niggle, weterners to like a plug in the sink!
The staff are plentifull and very attentive and the food is great. The dinner and breakfast buffets have a large selection to fit most tastes.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2013

stayed here 1 day waiting to take a flight back after midnight just for a nice room with comfortable beds to sleep in.

we got a good room rate but the price for food and services are ridiculously high and the quality mediocre.

the hotel and the rooms are nothing special, there must be better options for your money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

On our way back to Jaipur, we spend one glorious night at this hotel. Did not have a chance to see much but the breakfast was really good ( Coffee Shop ) We ended up having dinner at the Coffeee shop too ( too lazy to try the other restaurants ) ordered the fish and chips and the club sandwiches, both were top class. The rooms were as expected, good and the room service and toileteries were top quality too. It is located in a pretty central place .. Towards south Delhi, so Connaught place would be a good half hour away. BUt we enjoyed our stay and got a `special' walk in deal

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family