Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,347 results
All reviews yellow brick road khan market taj vivanta taj group heritage building lodhi gardens coffee shop india gate rooms are large chinese restaurant location is excellent in room dining room service metro station enjoyed my stay home away from home breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve stayed in this hotel twice, and was very disappointed by my second visit. On the positive side, the staff are unfailingly pleasant and helpful. But my room - a junior suite - was dingy and had no natural light. The bathroom was very dated and in need of a refresh. The room overlooked a yard, from which noise emanated constantly, including noise from voices. I raised this three times with Reception staff, but the problem persisted - on one occasion into the early hours of the morning. Facilities for breakfast are cramped and the choice was limited. The hotel has a heritage vibe, but needs nonetheless significant updating. My stay was not a pleasant one, regrettably.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Ambassador, New Delhi - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from Ambassador, New Delhi!

At the outset I am indeed apologetic for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have made a note of your comment regarding ‘upkeep’. Kindly note the upgradation process is under the planning phase. This comprehensive refurbishment is going to provide a better and more enhanced product for our clients in the not so distant future.

We are committed to you, and all our valued customers. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust and all of us here hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Assuring you of our best services always!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed with ambassador Hotel, stay was very good all thanks to Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Pardeep who arranged everything which was required to make my stay wonderfull, All the very best to both of you......

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Greetings from Ambassador, New Delhi!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the Ambassador, New Delhi.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the effort we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.

The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home in New Delhi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Impeccable service! Ms. Lakshmi was amazing. I wasn’t feeling too well and she checked up on me every hour to ensure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. She was very professional, welcoming, and caring. She even brought us a peace pillow to have a good night sleep. With no reservation I recommend the Taj Ambassador Hotel. Looking forward in returning in the near future. Thank you Lakshmi for your service!

—Pris.

Trip type: Traveled on business
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Ambassador, New Delhi - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for two days in ambassador hotel... It is a beautiful and old property in Central delhi, which shows great hospitality from your first step only....as nothing can beat taj's hospitality..... With the delicious food and unbeatable hospitality.... Mr. Navraj, atul and chef pramod was very attentive and doing there job very wonderfully.... I would also like to appreciate khushi ... Thnku everyone.... All the best.......

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Ambassador, New Delhi is now our favourite, go-to hotel to stay at in Central Delhi. What really stands out for us every time is the thoughtful hospitality, courteous and friendly staff that makes us feel at home. Here, I am delighted to mention the hospitality and service of Navraj Bhandhari, Suraj, Apoorva, Lakpa and Chef Shiva at Yellow Brick Door. We especially enjoyed the South Indian food, fresh juices and Danish pastries offered at breakfast. Even when we visit the hotel after months, the staff recollects and remembers us as hotel regulars, which is touching and makes our stay feel personalised.

Our room, which was a suite, was comfortable and we managed to get two good night's sleep in the room. In our experience, the housekeeping, guest services and reception staff are also prompt and helpful.

My family and I are always left feeling happy and satisfied after a stay/weekend at Ambassador.

Date of stay: January 2020
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Ambassador, New Delhi - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago