I have been a frequent visitor to Delhi and frequent yellow brick restaurant at this hotel quite often. Yesterday I had visited a garment exhibition at their banqueting. Once again I dined at the restaurant since I was there for an exhibition. Food was excellent once again and I must pen down that their guest areas are very well maintained. Though I did notice couple of seepage affected corners in the old building but hats off to the cleaning team. Kudos to them. I also got a chance to meet their Executive Housekeeper Poonam in the lobby and complimented her for the good work done by the hotel management. I shall continue to visit this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi is an INTACH listed heritage building, built in 1945 by the colonial architect Walter George in a poetic medley of British and art deco style. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. Get set to be delighted with small surprises from the moment you enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador New Delhi
- The Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel In Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel Delhi