Room 115 (1 night, vacated due to noise) and 313, 6 nights
The hotel advertises "Newly Designed Bathrooms." When was "new", 1960? This is just a false advertisement!!!
Bathroom was OK, but does not fit the advertisement - hot water temp and pressure too low in the mornings, OK at night.
The breakfast area is too small to serve this hotel when full. The fruit at breakfast hides in a small display that is too small to get my big mits into, so every morning is some game of "hunt the fruit" Coffee seved too cool - I soon asked for Hot Coffee.
Garden - nice, but only room for one! If someone is there before you, too bad!
Hotel lifts - tiny.
Noise from the front - I could not sleep in room 115.
No pool - will shuttle you to another hotel, but why no pool?
Chinese restaurant V Good
Management very helpful.
Security felt good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi is an INTACH listed heritage building, built in 1945 by the colonial architect Walter George in a poetic medley of British and art deco style. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. Get set to be delighted with small surprises from the moment you enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, DerbySoftTaj, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel New Delhi
- Ambassador New Delhi
- The Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel In Delhi
- Ambassador Hotel Delhi