Before we left for the trip I was told how fabulous the hotels were in India especially the 4 &5 stars so I was looking forward to a nice stay. The night we arrived was about 2:30am so we were tired and slept good. The next morning we headed Down for a very mediocre breakfast. I made the mistake of tipping the room attendant the first day as every time after that he and his friends would show up together looking for their TIP... The 2nd night the fun began!!!! The wedding discos would start at 11:30pm and go on till about 2:30am or so or until the power went out. Nothing would drown out the noise it was truly awful. Our view was looking out over the homeless which was very upsetting. The power would go out multiple times a day. Would not recommend this hotel for a luxury trip. Budget would be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort and elegance define the Jaypee Siddharth. Geared to take care of the seasoned business traveller, this contemporary hotel provides customers with every amenity for success. The hotel effortlessly blends 5-star opulence with conference facilities to provide you never-before experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jaypee Siddharth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaypee Siddharth Hotel New Delhi
- Hotel Siddharth
- Hotel Jaypee Siddharth Delhi
- Siddharth Hotel Delhi