All reviews karol bagh street noise budget hotel airport transfer delhi internet metro ac mr
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

was met at the reception by a delightful man Mr Nick Singh who made me feel at home immediately. His polite and cheerful manor is a credit to Clark hotel international
Room was very inviting and well decorated spacious and not cluttered. I have used many of the hotels in Karol Bahg and have either feel like they need a good clean or freshen up. But Clark it was very different. Coffee shop on the ground floor was very pleasant and food for breakfast was tasty.
Within easy access to Karol Bahg metro or about 30 Miniture drive to IGA if you need to take a flight.
Hotel is sound proofed so there’s little street noise. Bathroom has shops shampoo dispenser.
Room has room safe from memory.
A grea stay and will be my preferred hotel in the future.
Book online through a booking portal for the best deal.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank robspunkrat
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

We were booked into this hotel by our tour guide , but I would not have chosen it as a place to stay. The room was small and bathroom smaller . Both old and tired. The room was claustrophobic as it had no view to the outside although they had a window which was covered up. The room we had was directly above the kitchen and we were very concerned to be woken up by a rat scratching in the A/C unit above the bed. In the morning we found rat dropping on the ground. We were booked into this room for our return journey after our tour of Rajasthan but we requested our tour company to change the venue. We did not find the staff to be pleasant. We order food there and asked for a beer also. We where told the beers would be charged on a separate bill and we would have to pay separately by cash. This was not a problem so we agreed we were charged Rh600 per beer (small can) and we found out later that the staff purchased the beers for Rh70 outside as the hotel did not have a licence to sell beer. During our stay the staff just hovered looking for tips for no reason. There is no way I could recommend this hotel to anyone and we have been advised by our tour company that they will no longer be using this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Philip B
Reviewed March 26, 2018

My stay at the Hotel Clark International was overnight only, joining a group for onward travel. But arriving on my own at night I was concerned to have an airport transfer in place.

I emailed four times without reply to arrange this and rang a few days before arriving. I finally got a reply the day before, but was not surprised when no-one was waiting. Several phone calls to the hotel ensued with assurances that the driver would be there very soon. He finally arrived and duly delivered me to the hotel, but with delay of about 20 minutes, and when it cost about double the rate of getting a taxi without any booking I was not impressed.

I was happy to pay more for peace of mind, but the lack of response to emails and then delays were very annoying. It was such a contrast with other Indian hotels where the service was great. Another member of the group coming at a different time had a similar experience, but his driver never appeared at all.

Time spent in the hotel was short and service was okay, although the room was very small and fairly old.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2018

I went to Clark International in march 2018 for four nights. It was my best hotel in Karol Bagh. Rooms are convenient, clean and comfortable. The hotel is well located very close to the subway. The workers are helpful. The manager is very efficient.

Room tip: the rooms are non smoking
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We reached early morning in Delhi since flights from our port of departure is usually on late nights..upon reaching our checkin was in afternoon even though they arranged a room for us quickly..
Didn't stay in the hotel much, but still from being around the city Clarke would be one of the best in this vicinity and appropriate for a 3star at their prices.
Recommended..