The Oberoi
$103
$134
$121
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$204
$106
$94
  • Pool
1,906 results
All reviewsdelhi golf clubindoor poolbutler servicechinese restaurantbusiness hotelhumayun's tombwonderful hotelan oasisfive star hotelkhan marketcoffee shopmonaindiaspathreesixtyluxuryconcierge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A Fantastic to place to visit and stay over for family or business alike !

Must try is the Cirrus 9 and Alisha the super energetic Bar Manager would spice up lovely drinks for you the 5 spice Daquiri is a must try or something non alcoholic as 360 Sour and Prashant a smart bar tender would set it up for you !

The rooms hv the largest rooms in Delhi...and also the large Windows overlooking the Golf Course or Humayuns tomb is just lovely !

The Hotel has 2 pools, both temperature controlled ...one external and one indoor lap pool after gym !

The must try is the new roof top Resturant Bashuan and Tashi the Resturant manager can suggest u something right for the weather and your palate!
I liked the Peking Duck !

A must stay for business travellers and muat try the savoury at the Patteserie .
The Ones who would like to stay i suggest to take th Premier Plus rooms that has 2 ways MERC E Class transfers to the Airport and also exclusive Residents Lounge Access !

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
TheOberoi-NewDelhi, Hotel Manager at The Oberoi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi, New Delhi on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, services and especially our Cirrus 9 rooftop bar and Baoshuan our Chinese restaurant. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. Thank you for recommending our Premier Plus rooms of size 550 square feet which inclusive of both way transfers in a Mercedes E class and access to our exclusive Residents Lounge.

Thank you so much for appreciating Alisha, Prashant, Tashi and our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Will definitely recommend this property

Very comfortable and modern after renovation

All things can be controlled by iPad... Lights curtains, door open, tv.... Etc

Restaurant 360 has good food but limited options for vegetarians

The daal is good... Service is a little slow but not bad

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
TheOberoi-NewDelhi, General Manager at The Oberoi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the recently refurbished hotel and think highly of it.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, services and especially 360 our main dining restaurant. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. In our endeavour to provide our discerning guests with the highest levels of comfort, we have introduced Oberoi Enhance (iPad) in all our rooms. We are happy to read your review on this state-of-the-art technology. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with regards to your dining experience at 360 degrees. 360 is a world cuisine restaurant and serves food from India, Thailand, Japan, Italy and other Mediterranean and Asian Countries. Our extensive menu has vegetarian options under each of these cuisine types. Should a guest desire something customized to their preference, our chefs are always delighted to assist. It’ll be a pleasure for our chefs to be able to create culinary memories during your next stay.

We look forward to your continued visits and hopefully you will get an opportunity to try all our other dining options and find them equally satisfying. We are delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi.

Jay Rathore
Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the hotel on business for a week, working in the conference rooms - and actually being in the hotel the whole time.

My client arranged a hotel limo from the airport, which was very comfortable, being given a cold towel and chilled water, relaxing in air conditioned comfort, with complementary wifi and good music.

Check-in was wonderful, being shown straight to my room and only having to hand over my passport for a few moments and sign one form.

The room was delightful - 7th floor with a great view, tastefully furnished and well equipped. The walk-in wardrobe is perfect for luggage a Each room has it's own iPad, from which you can control the lights (individually), air con, blinds (main window and bathroom). You can also control the Apple TV - accessing international web radio, international TV stations, watch local TV, movies, access your Netflix and Prime Video accounts and even watch your own media from your phone.

The iPad is also the interface for hotel services, and you can place your in-room dining order on it - then open the door remotely when it arrives. Food and drink is varied and of excellent quality.

All these are just things, though. What really makes the hotel work is it's staff - all friendly, helpful and welcoming.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest

It is a pleasure to read that the flawless experience from transfers in our chauffeur driven Mercedes E class car and express check in on arrival was liked by you. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, and services. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. In our endeavour to provide our discerning guests with the highest levels of comfort, we have introduced Oberoi Enhance (iPad) in all our rooms. We are happy to read your review on this state-of-the-art technology. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at almost all hotel chains including The Park,Taj,Hyatt but the stay at Oberai was beyond expectations .Certain points to note which are uncomparable are the following
1.Courtesy of the staff and the smooth checkin process..Everything is done before hand and no need to stand for checkin
2.It was a truely digital experience starting from the checkin process to accessability through I-pad and the smart toilet..I mean it was too good
3.The ever helpful staff at the cafe who make u feel so comfortable including my daughter(8 yrs),who now wants to stay only at Oberai because of the surprise gifts she got,the bed she got and what not... and I agree with her

For me from next time it will always be Oberai....No doubts about that

Cheers to the team...Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Dharmarajan G

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi, New Delhi on your recent visit. I am delighted you had a memorable stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, services and especially 360 our main dining restaurant. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. In our endeavour to provide our discerning guests with the highest levels of comfort, we have introduced Oberoi Enhance (iPad) in all our rooms. We are happy to note that you like it. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My four-day stay was great, and I wished I had more time here. The cleanliness and overall ambience is superb. This is an amazing fantastic place to stay in, it will definitely be my choice the time I visit New Delhi again.
ALL the staff starting at gate/securities were soooooooo helpful and eager to please. They did all they could to ensure I had the perfect experience. Parth Saxena Chef @ 360, friendly guy briefing me about local dishes and much more during breakfast. Kanhaiya Mishra a Room attendant, every time there to assist whenever I need one. Abishek ICT Assistant ,helped me connect to the internet even after check out while waiting pick up to the airport. I even had extra assistance from two friendly and lovely staffs Ishan awasty and Nilima Khawas who helped me arrange excursions to make my stay more memorable, I wish I could mention all by name.
I would highly recommend this place. The Hotel is just wonderful in every way. The ambiance, food, style, cleanliness and all the service. All the staff are very hardworking, and their warmth and attitude is truly lovely.

Stayed: May 2018
3  Thank Melkamu_D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you so much for appreciating Nilima, Parth, Kanhaiya, Abhishek, Ishan our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.