Taj Mahal Hotel
$125
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$214
  • Pool
$133
$122
2,302 results
All reviewsmansingh roadkhan marketindia gatechinese restaurantclub floorluxurious hotelbusiness tripcoffee shopexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastbusiness hotelcomfortable stayvarqmachanwasabidelhiming
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Located close to the embassy and government district.

Decent grounds and friendly staff, with a good selection of restaurants.

Rooms are ageing a little: could be time for a re-furb. Nevertheless they are comfortable enough.

Breakfast here was particularly good.

Overall still a good choice when staying in Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Much better than Taj in Mumbai, ambience and staff exude five star service and care for guests. great location in Delhi, great breakfast and variety of facilities. impeccably clean rooms of good size. Small exrecise area. Vety busy in winter, book early. Popular with celebs , presidents etc.
few minor niggles, water pressure low on 11th floor.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi is a very good hotel, very friendly staff, polite and enthusiastic about delivering a good service while note waiting for you to give them a tip. From the pick up service at the hotel all the way until I checked in to my room and then check out 3 days later I did not find anyone who was not welling to help me with whatever question or needs that I had.

Very clean rooms, comfortable beds and very secure place. At night, they provide a security person on each floor waiting at the elevator lobby of that floor. I thought that was a nice touch to add on top of the security at the main gate. That part was very important for me as I did not know what to expect in terms of security as that was my first time visit to New Delhi.

The breakfast area is nice, the breakfast food is fair to good. The Chinese restaurant was amazing in terms of taste and service. I will surly come back to that restaurant if I every make it again to New Delhi even if I do not stay at this hotel.

I was in a business meeting during my visit and had a workshop at one of their ground floor conference rooms, it was very well equipped, great room and did serve us amazing lunch.

The only negative part was the Spa, I had a massage and paid around US$ 115 for a 90 minute massage but thought it was not even work US$ 10 ... even the Jacuzzi and steam room are not that great. I will not recommend the massage sessions they offer.

Overall, I do recommend the hotel to others but if I ever make it to New Delhi again, I would go and try another 5 star hotel, not because I did not like Taj Hotel, but rather to explore others like Leela Palace or Shangri La

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HamzehTareq
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Was on business visit.. business Club lounge is great and tasty snacks etc. pool looked lovely but did not have time. gym small but has everything you need. Main restaurant has weak service and limited choice. It is worthwhile to shop around for a hotel deal. Apparently there are good business rates to be had. Make sure you ask for a room away from the service area on the floor.OH..and you can choose your favourite pillow on the pillow menu!

Room Tip: Away from lifts and service areas..the staff are far too noisy in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We booked a Predident Room and enjoyed the ambience with great service of hotel staffs. We had nice brfast n meals in different restaurants and they were lipsmacking n brilliant. Special treat was A Delectable bottle of Wine which we njoyed to full. Though located at very important zone of Capital City it has its own pleasing way of serving guests.

Room Tip: Club n President suites r truly fabulous.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business