When we checked in to Taj Palace , we were informed that they were also hosting the visit of the Prime Minister of Japan, traffic was obviously crazy. By the end of our week long stay - it was more relaxed . We were treated like royals - be it the warm welcome or the palatial decor, excellent room service, courteous staff or the amenities offered at the hotel - it was truly very TAJ style. We dined at Blue Ginger, the sea bass was cooked so tastefully. I remember requesting for Vietnamese Pho though it wasn't included in the room service menu - the receptionist (Ankita) was able to get the chef to make it for us. That was sweet , I was quite impressed.
I'd like to take a minute to specially thank the Manager, Mr Vinay for delighting us with his hospitality and entertaining conversations. Mr Ravi Bhatia, Sous Chef at Kafe Fontana and his colleagues Mani and Bhuwan made sure we had a power packed tastefully made breakfast each morning.
Our only regret is that we didn't have more time to spend at the hotel. But we will come back soon. Thanks for the warm hospitality !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi